The Forgotten Mischa.....Drooool

Wow! What a beautiful bag! I never would have noticed it had you not pointed it out. As usual, you've uncovered a real gem. Sorry Lexie. When one pops up on ebay, we're just gonna have to duke it out I think! :boxing:

You're right about the lambskin, look at my Ivory Sienna, but I still wear her all the time..and the messenger style is really practical.

And being fickle is a girl's prerogative:yes:

Gosh, what a gem. Jeez, I can't believe we all missed such a beauty on eBay at such a fab price. There's me trawling eBay every day and I never saw it.... how on earth could I have missed it amongst the Siennas, Gingers and Jessies? Heck, how disappointing. I 'll start an intense Internet search today and see if I can come up with any for us ladies. Not holding out much hope, but I'll try. Could this become the most wanted Kooba bag during Fall 2007?

Wouldn't that be funny Mini? All of us running around trying to find a canvas messenger bag from the 06 collection when all the new 07's are just coming out? It is really nice, perfect for summer. I know I've seen a bunch of the canvas Marcelle's come up in the past, so they're out there . . .

It just kills me that we spent all of our time this winter oooooh-ing and ahhhhh-ing over the red Elisha... when the Mischa's were probably all over the place at big discounts. What a shame!

Could it be the Mischa only appears large because it's being carried by a toothpick with arms?

Man, that girl could turn sideways and dissapear..

Cute style though; what other colors did it come in?
:nuts::roflmfao::roflmfao::okay:

I agree! Boy - I remember that bag! I was at Saks Off Fifth last year and they were all over the place! The style never attracted me - and I've seen the Marcelle in this style several times, but I gotta tell you, the one thing that really got to me was the canvas. How the HELL do you clean THAT???? Those black little bottom corners - okay, do a little LMB on leather and it's pretty good, but oy...that canvas. I wouldn't want to ruin the leather by using canvas cleaner either.
My PERSONAL opinion is that the canvas would be so incredibly hard to maintain. And no other colors, by the way. Just this cutie. A really ugly fake just sold on eBay this a.m.
But okay ladies, you know my good luck in finding long lost items so I'll look around today as well! :wlae:

ive been so behind on my kooba browsing i didnt even see this thread!!!
I have always LOVED this bag and wished and wished one would turn up at a good price, but then i got distracted with my elisha love and my overspending on other things and totally forgot about it and BOOOM! here it is and you ALL love it :smile:

I am so excited that you guys like it cause i always have

we should all try and get one so we can have a kooba bag mascot!!!

Maybe magically some will turn up on ebay just for us! i personally would pay close to its retail i love it SO much so look out ladies haha ;)

the lacing is just so sexy and the canvas , even in a light color i wouldnt have to worry quite as much about-totally perfect for classes that are starting sooN!