The follow up about my damaged Cloud Bag**long story**

I am so proud of you!! :flowers: Even though you loved the bag and knew you may not get another shot at it you weren't willing to take the nonsense of paying 3k for a bag with an obvious flaw and have the SA put their nose up at you just because someone else on the list would take it with the flaw - there is no excuse for it. For 3K they should serve the thing to you on a golden platter not tell you its the skin of an animal so will have flaws, some how it got a nick on it during transport or handling -- that piece of skin would never have been used in the bags construction like that, no chance!

Once again, good for you, and shame on that SA and sounds like she had to suck it up treating a customer like that who gave back a 3k bag. --

Good for you! :smile:

I'm glad she called you and apologized. When I showed my SA a defect in my patchwork, she was nice enough to tell me she'd watch out for the next one. Luckily she was able to fix it when I came back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. No need to pay that much for a bag when you won't be 100% satisfied. Good luck!

That is too bad she was like that. She probably thought you wouldn't give up the bag when she told you there would be no chance of another anytime soon. Maybe when she got back from lunch she realized she lost that sale and decided to call you to get your business back. Whatever the case, that isn't right how she treated you!

Agree!

If I were you, I probably do the same thing. I don't want to spend my $3K on defected item eventhough I really want it. So no worries, usually waiting is worth it :smile:.

I really hope they are able to find you another one. I think you were right, if it bothered you.....then you should have returned it. It's too much money to have something that is going to irritate you everytime you use it! =)

Good Luck in finding another one!

To give maybe the thinking from the SA's point of view, heres my take (comming from someone that's in luxury sales, and having alot of friends at the H-Town botique), not an excuse, but the SA's have to take thier lunch at a certian time, burn up the time and your SOL, they don't make commission, yes they get a bounus if the store hits thier quarter, but idividualy they are all on salary....sometimes one could get complacent (human nature)....the waitlist thing, most likely true, the rest, all song and dance to me....in the end, you as the customer need to dictate what you want and see if they can make it happen....sounds like she did do the right thing and follow up with you in the end, which was what she should have done, problem is, she's dealing with limited product and not many options.....lets hope she can get you another one.....