The Flora Club Garden

Oct 23, 2012
Papertiger suggested I start a clubhouse for the Flora collectors so here it is. I hope everyone will join in and post pics of their lovely pieces. Personally, I can't get enough of Flora. Here is my current collection but I might be adding another piece very soon. :graucho:

Attachments

• Flora 6.JPG
    Flora 6.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,256
Reactions: papertiger
Hopefully a Mod will edit my title. That's supposed to be an emoticon and not say :flower:

:woohoo:

Emoticons don't work in titles but don't worry, I think it works very well as it is, after all Flora is all about : flowers : ;)

You collection is amazing and very rounded

I have 4 or 5 Flora scarves, an umbrella and some jewellery. I haven't any time to take pics for a while but I absolutely will when I do :kiss:

I want some of the RTW collection too, some of the dresses are so beautiful

Here are a couple of examples

Attachments

• eu_cr14_mn_wrtw_74_001_web_look_1up.jpg
    eu_cr14_mn_wrtw_74_001_web_look_1up.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,233
  • eu_cr14_mn_wrtw_84_001_web_look_1up.jpg
    eu_cr14_mn_wrtw_84_001_web_look_1up.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,225
:woohoo:

Emoticons don't work in titles but don't worry, I think it works very well as it is, after all Flora is all about : flowers : ;)

You collection is amazing and very rounded

I have 4 or 5 Flora scarves, an umbrella and some jewellery. I haven't any time to take pics for a while but I absolutely will when I do :kiss:

I want some of the RTW collection too, some of the dresses are so beautiful

Here are a couple of examples

Anything Flora is gorgeous to me. LOL! I've got to get a scarf though!

Can't wait to see your pics! Hopefully others will join us....

Well, I was part of the Flora Club for about an hour. My shoes arrived today and they were a lot higher than I expected. Gorgeous shoes, but I already have several pair of expensive 4" wedges that I don't wear very often. Luckily, my local Gucci boutique was very understanding and took them back even though they were marked final sale. I do love this collection and that definitely won't be my last purchase!