The Flight Attendant on HBO MAX

It didn't need to be 8 episodes. They're clearly going to have a season 2..so perhaps just 6 would have made more sense.

you might try posting here as well for more to see it.

Reactions: gelbergirl

you might try posting here as well for more to see it.
Thank you. New here and tried to create a new post but said I didn’t have the credentials. ?

Reactions: gelbergirl
I like Cuoco and Huisman, the trailer looked interesting and it didn't disappoint. The acting was superb, the story was ok, but I could have done with less childhood flash backs, and it was very funny.

Just started watching this...Just found out I get HBO max :annoyed:
I also found out recently that I get HBO Max (thought it was extra beyond the HBO subscription).
I watched episode one of this show and didn't find it that engaging. I think in general I prefer straight drama to drama-comedy. but I just read a positive review from NPR so maybe I'll give it another try. I was tired when I was watching last night.

I also found out recently that I get HBO Max (thought it was extra beyond the HBO subscription).
I watched episode one of this show and didn't find it that engaging. I think in general I prefer straight drama to drama-comedy. but I just read a positive review from NPR so maybe I'll give it another try. I was tired when I was watching last night.
I was actually looking to pay for HBO Max and then found out I was getting it free and had it for awhile ..I felt like it was a little slow in the beginning but it picked up after a couple of episodes and then I couldn’t stop watching...Did you ever watch You on Netflix? Kind of similar to that ....maybe give it another try for a couple of episodes.....

I was actually looking to pay for HBO Max and then found out I was getting it free and had it for awhile ..I felt like it was a little slow in the beginning but it picked up after a couple of episodes and then I couldn’t stop watching...Did you ever watch You on Netflix? Kind of similar to that ....maybe give it another try for a couple of episodes.....
don't have netflix...I'll try another episode of this one

Reactions: Tivo
second episode ending was intriguing.....I don't think I'm a fan of Kaley. not sure if it would have been better with another actress and I never watched that other show she was on

I finished episode four and still not that engaged. I could stop watching right now. they do have this thing where the end of each episode has a hook. I'll probably finish watching the rest but don't really care. I liked White Lotus better. I thought that one would be very lightweight but the plot engaged me.

just finished this show and the last episode was the best for me
Do you have issues with HBO Max? for me, it works differently from the regular HBO - guess because it's an app. fast forwarding is almost impossible, selecting an episode can be a challenge, etc.

just finished this show and the last episode was the best for me
Do you have issues with HBO Max? for me, it works differently from the regular HBO - guess because it's an app. fast forwarding is almost impossible, selecting an episode can be a challenge, etc.
are you glad you stuck with it? The app for Max was touchy for me, I had problems rewinding sometimes...I didn’t have any problems selecting episodes...I think they are coming out with another season....

I finished episode four and still not that engaged. I could stop watching right now. they do have this thing where the end of each episode has a hook. I'll probably finish watching the rest but don't really care. I liked White Lotus better. I thought that one would be very lightweight but the plot engaged me.
I just started watching White Lotus....