The Flap on the Emilie wallet...

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
I just got my wallet and am using it for the first time today.

Does anyone else think that the front flap (where it snaps) feel soft and flimsy? I guess I am used to a more rigid flap, with more body.

I worry that the flap on the Emilie will curl.

Thoughts?

Other than that, I am in love with my wallet. It has so much room!

In time it will probabely curl, I looked at the Emilie wallet last week but decided to go with something else, even though I loved the price, I think it showed in the quality. The quality is still very good nonetheless however it doesn't compare to the more €€€ wallets.

I've noticed that when I have too many coins in it, it does lift up a little, so I just make sure I empty out the shrapnel before I go out to make sure it's flat again.. I don't think it'll curl!

I noticed that, too. I try to be gentle with it and open near the button, and keep it pressed against the side of my bag so other things don't bend it. I'm not too worried about it though. I'm always paranoid about new things, and they're always fine, even once I'm more carefree with them.

I haven't had any problems with mine so far. Just make sure to take care of your wallet and to not overstuff it with coins, cards, ect. And I think that it will be fine.