the first times the hardest....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't decide which should be my first LV: Tivoli (PM or GM will be another tough choice for later), Black Epi Bowling Montaigne GM, or the Black Epi Montaigne Sac? I do feel myself leaning to the Montaigne Sac because I think it might be versatile for day & night & it has the shoulder strap. But I still just cannot decide. HELP!!!!! :sweatdrop:

2. Tivoli PM!

3. Another vote for the Tivoli

4. I ADORE the montaigne sac. The only reason that I don't have it is because my mom chose it as her FIRST LV. It really is stunning; she got the black.

5. really hard too choose!!! but I prefer black epi Montaigne Sac...

6. Black Epi Bowling Montaigne GM!!!!!!! love this bag

7. seems the choice is obvious.
    Black Epi Bowling Montaigne GM!!!!!

i also really like the alma.

just a day or two ago, i saw a member's ivoire alma.
    its to die for.

8. lol, 2 votes for each bag, maybe I should be more patient for more votes to roll in :smile:

9. Tivoli GM!! :tup: I looked at the Monty bag, too, but the Tivoli is much nicer with a great shape that's perfect for everyday use. You won't be disappointed.

10. Tivoli

11. The Tivoli PM was my first LV bag (and my only thus far) and I love it! It's awesome!

12. Tivoli PM now and get the black epi Bowling Montaigne in the fall/winter.:yes:

13. Tivoli PM all the way but if you want something bigger than the gm (;

14. Tivoli GM has my vote!

15. Another vote for the Tivoli GM!