The First Showgirl!

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Okay so... remember how I was exchanging my Flashbulb Flurry and decided I needed a black crunch bag after looking at Knas' gorgeous Bebe and Minilisa? Well....I was going to get a Crackberry but at the last possible moment (thank the sweet Jesus for MHB's customer service) and...

One Black Licorice Showgirl is out for delivery!!! :tup:

Oh I am EXCITED to see this bag! I know I need to buy a bag with a longer shoulder strap so the Showgirl if temporarily off of my short list, but I've been curious to see this bag in crunch ever since I first saw the MWYR!

YAY!!!! That was the bag that I voted for when you had your poll as to what bag to exchange it for. I looooooovvvvvveeee this bag and hope that you will too. The mwyr is one of my fave Tanos.

FYI: the strap drop is perfect!!

Ahhhhhhh the thrill of the delivery!!!!!!!

33m5qxg.jpg

When I opened the dustbag......that crunch leather smell wafted over me.... and I pulled her out and instantly started huffing the bag.... I hated to put her down to take the pictures!!!!!!!!

Knas likes to say black Crunch looks 'sick'...well my friends....it's 'sick' and 'sexy' and flat out 'gorgeous'....LOOK at this gorgeous bag!!!

2e64nxw.jpg

2vmj295.jpg