The first reveal, meet up my two new members Red and Taupe caviar Jumbo

jieminyu

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
With the TPF members help, I finally decided to get the Taupe with SH. It's such a beautiful neutural color. Today the package came. It's so beautiful. It's definitely not the brown color. I think it's more like a mauve color.

My lovely SAs Toni helped me to get the 10C red caviar jumbo. And she helped me to take the advantage of the SAKS triple point promotion. I just received it yesterday. It's so beautiful. To me it's definitely true red. I had the 09C red before. I didn't like it. I think it's too dark. I sold it right away. But 10C red is definitely dream comes true. It's so much brighter than 09C red.

All of those pics, I took it without flash light.

I am so happy.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 243
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 333
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 393
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 476
jieminyu, congrats on your two lovely purchases! That neutral and that pop of color are essentials for everyone's wardrobe! I love your family portrait and how your 10C Red steals the show, heh. And I agree, Taupe is more of a dusty rose color than a brown...

Please post modeling pics, ^_^

With the TPF members help, I finally decided to get the Taupe with SH. It's such a beautiful neutural color. Today the package came. It's so beautiful. It's definitely not the brown color. I think it's more like a mauve color.

My lovely SAs Toni helped me to get the 10C red caviar jumbo. And she helped me to take the advantage of the SAKS triple point promotion. I just received it yesterday. It's so beautiful. To me it's definitely true red. I had the 09C red before. I didn't like it. I think it's too dark. I sold it right away. But 10C red is definitely dream comes true. It's so much brighter than 09C red.

All of those pics, I took it without flash light.

I am so happy.

Could you post or PM me Toni's info? I'm trying to locate a black matte reissue 226. Thanks :smile: