the first or city? which should i choose?

1. i was offered by a friend the first in deep brown (almost to black) i think it's from 2002 and a city in pistachio 2004, which one should i choose? i love the leather on the first, but i also like the pistachio city? which one u think i should buy? :cry:
    thanks...

2. both! if you don't take the brown, tell your friend to sell to me!!!!!:graucho: :graucho:

3. Both are amazing finds, can you do both?

4. i sure hope to get them both, but i just have to wait for my red metallic mini twiggy to sells, i rarely use them and i found that i will use these 2 bags more often... :cry:

5. omg the pistachio city is one of my dream bags:heart: ...that one that one! or if your friend wants to offer it to me i wouldn't object :graucho:
    lucky girl!!!

6. I hope you'll be able to get them both! If not, I would definately choose the pistachio city!!

7. Pistachio city! I love the city style for hauling all of my stuff around all day, and that color is to die for!

8. The pistacchio City is a great bag! It gets my vote!

9. OMG, before i only wanted one, now i want them both :nuts:
    u girls are bad influence on me u know :devil:
    ooohhhh i so want them both....

10. I also vote for the pistachio city! One of the first b-bags I ever saw. :+)

11. Pistachio!

12. i also love the pistachio, i love the city style, but i also love the first, the one i found is so classic, with flat brass and all, and the leather is so yummy... now the question is, how do i manage to get them both? :lol:

13. Pistachio is such a great color!

14. Get both! Or if you really can't, get the pistachio! I love coloured bags and would choose the pistachio over a brown or black bag any day. That is just me.

15. Wow - two amazing finds! I say swing both (if you can)!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice