The FIREBIRD Club!

First off, congrats Chinchin on your new Firebird! Absolutely delicious!! Sorry to hear about the dirt on the handles, maybe your SA will be able to come through? If not and if you're willing to try to clean it yourself, maybe some alcohol-free baby wipes would help.

Secondly, I finally got my Firebird yesterday :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined such beauty! I wasn't feeling too well yesterday because of a cold, but as soon as she came I perked right up. I can't wait to carry her out!

firebird1.png

firebird2.png

Also, the colors are just a tad more muted than my pictures. I'm not nearly as good of a photographer as you guys! *Runs off to brush up on her skills*

First off, congrats Chinchin on your new Firebird! Absolutely delicious!! Sorry to hear about the dirt on the handles, maybe your SA will be able to come through? If not and if you're willing to try to clean it yourself, maybe some alcohol-free baby wipes would help.

Secondly, I finally got my Firebird yesterday :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined such beauty! I wasn't feeling too well yesterday because of a cold, but as soon as she came I perked right up. I can't wait to carry her out!

Also, the colors are just a tad more muted than my pictures. I'm not nearly as good of a photographer as you guys! *Runs off to brush up on her skills*

Woo..hoo..CONGRATS speyta! :yahoo: Finally!!!!! We've been waiting for you for a loooong time.

It's gorgeous! I love it!

Speyta--- OOOOoooooooooooMYyyyyyyyyyyyGUuuuuudness!!! ITs SOO AWESOME!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT sooooooo:huh:OOoo much!!! ITs B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!! YAY!!! IM SOO SIKED FOR YOU!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY HER & HAVE LOTS OF FUN WITH HER!!!!!! YAY!!!

girls im soooo confused which color do you guys think i should get???? PLEEEASE i want to hear your opinions & im so confused now!!!!! They are both colors soooo beautiful!!!??
My SA is on the ball about it today!! i asked her to track both down so i could decide??? im a lil nervous! should i do it??? JOin da club that is?? hehe

Thank you Gayle and Pink!

Pink - I know it is very hard to choose! They're both so nice!! I think if I were you I'd look at which colors you wear the most and then pick the Firebird that will go with what you wear more. And yes, you should get one without a doubt! Just think of how hot it would look with your new Louboutins :graucho:.

I finally got mine today.

I was hoping to see pastel and neon before deciding but there is only 1 Neon and I have to decide on the spot cause another customer from another store is waiting. Then, my watercolour also arrive. That is my ice-cream bag!

My SA said that she probably wouldn't be able to get me another piece of firebird while more watercolour will come in again on 15th. So I made the logical decision to buy firebird. Honestly, I am not sure if I really want firebird cause I can feel my "ice-cream" bag calling out to me! :yahoo:

Chin..CONGRATS!!! That's one great friggin' awesome bag! I LOVE IT!

Don't worry about the ice-cream bag. I'm sure you can always get it later. This Neon Firebird is rare and you're lucky to get a hand on one.

I'll post pic of my Neon and Pastel together later so that you can see the difference. I know I've been very lazy taking pics of my new acquisition :P. LVMode is ready to :noggin: me for not posting the Neon pics..LOL...

Anyhoo, each bag is beautiful in its own way. It's hard to choose one over the other. I'll post pics for you guys soon.

I don't think I can wait till weekend. Heck that little dirt mark, I'll use it tomorrow!!!

I hope to post some modelling pics soon!!! But my pic will never beat that infamous Tookata pic with firebird. I am so jealous!

LOL...you're so funny...the infamous Tookata's Firebird pic :lol:! Please post your modeling pics, too. I wanna see them.

Chin, don't worry so much about that little dirt. I know how you feel. When I bought my Neon a few weeks ago, the SA (not my regular one) put my bag in a very dirty dust bag (looks like there are a few footprints on it) :wtf:. I was mad and went back to the store to get it exchanged. Thankfully the bag itself is perfect, no dirt or marks.

I talked to LVMode via PM a quite a bit about my fear of getting the handles dirty since they are made from linen or cotton fabric. I'm even more concerned about the Neon handles than the Pastel handles because the yellow on the Neon is very pale yellow and any minor stains will definitely show.

I was even thinking about hiring someone to make a removable crocheted or fabric handle cover or something like that for my bags, but I don't know anyone and I don't know if it's going to look funny..KWIM?

Why didn't LV use patent leather on the Firebird handles? I don't get it! :hysteric:

Regardless, I still think Motard Firebird is one of the best kick-ass bags LV has ever created. :lol:

^^ Tookata, it might be a good thing that there is only 1 firebird. I bet I'll never leave the store without having 2 firebird! Talk about passing on watercolour. LOL.

I agree. The handles would be my main concern. Maybe one of us should ask LV to sell us the white handle covers that LVmode posted earlier on. I need that!

OMG speyta :drool: - Congratulations :yahoo:.

That is so stunning, it is beautiful beyond words and I am very very happy for you.

Welcome to the Firebird club!!

firebird1.png

I am so envious of yours and Tookata's Pastel Firebirds.....:love: