The FIREBIRD Club!

LOL HAHAHA!!! enabler I LOVE IT!!
girlie i want want soooo bad i could of picked it up already but i really feel guilty!!!! especially after watching some oprah show!! hehe what to do??? hmmmm i have a feeling ill be in soon if you guys keep making me drool!!! by the way speyta are you in miami??

I can tell you really want it badly! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity :graucho:. No but really, if your heart really wants the bag and you can afford it I say go for it!!

Oh I wish I was in Miami (talk about some good shopping)! I'm in Gainesville.

Thanks girl for the extra push!!! yeah ive visited it already a few times shes got my name all over it!! but like i said i feel so guilty spendding $$ on it after getting 4 other bags too and its the priceyiest of the bunch half what i paid for my JPG birkin last month!! i dont want to be selfish or greedy!! but it is soooo awesome and i know its once in a lifetime!!! i like it better than my pulp too!!! which color did you get?? and hehe you should come down here so we can go to bal harbour!!! i just was a NM for the promo and i was BAD i got 4 pairs of CLs, actually i ordered my fourth today!! what stores are in gainseville?? i almost went to Uof f but i went to miami instead!!!

I can tell you really want it badly! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity :graucho:. No but really, if your heart really wants the bag and you can afford it I say go for it!!

Oh I wish I was in Miami (talk about some good shopping)! I'm in Gainesville.

Thanks girl for the extra push!!! yeah ive visited it already a few times shes got my name all over it!! but like i said i feel so guilty spendding $$ on it after getting 4 other bags too and its the priceyiest of the bunch half what i paid for my JPG birkin last month!! i dont want to be selfish or greedy!! but it is soooo awesome and i know its once in a lifetime!!! i like it better than my pulp too!!! which color did you get?? and hehe you should come down here so we can go to bal harbour!!! i just was a NM for the promo and i was BAD i got 4 pairs of CLs, actually i ordered my fourth today!! what stores are in gainseville?? i almost went to Uof f but i went to miami instead!!!

No need to feel guilty if you can afford :nuts: you don't want to regret it later and then have only the option of buying one for 10k off Ebay! I got the pastel one and was tempted to get the other too but like you felt too greedy :sweatdrop:.

Oh man Bal Harbour shopping is :tup::tup:, in Gainesville we don't have anything! It's so lame. We don't have a Saks or anything so I'm forced to drive over an hour just to go to LV. I need to move to somewhere that has better stores :rolleyes:. Although I don't think my wallet would thank me!

Looove Louboutins :love: which ones did you get??

Oh girlie girls how i hope to be part of this club soon!!! im teetering!! i feel SOOOO guilty that ive gotten 4 bags in a month!!! and my mom the pulp pm for Mothers day too!!! i dont know whats gotten into me its like i have the LV RP bug or something!! but I LOOOOOOVE THE FIREBIRD so i decided i must have it too!!! so i will patiently figure it out!! what do you do when you dont need something but just want it?? i feel like a brat girls!!! HELP do i join da club or not???

You must join :yes: this club PINK*~*lolita.

I do understand your predicament. I feel like I have been a greedy little pig this season too :P. Originally all I wanted was the Firebird but as the bags kept getting released I just couldnt help myself. This years collection has been the best ever.

Be warned though. I now want another Firebird (Pastel) now and there are two girls here that already have two. It is very contagious and I doubt one will satisfy you :nuts:.

I would never get it for 10K off ebay thats silly id rather get another JPG birkin!! but i will get for $5700 at LV!! hehe i havent seen the pastel yet but i know i want the black neon!!! they are both beautiful but i wear black usually and just a lil color here & there so i think that black neon will be the one i use the most besides i just love the colors!!!ooooo i dont want to see the other one now bc im sure i will want it and then be confused or want both!!! If i didnt have the bubble i wouldnt get it I LOVE EM!!!!
I cant believe you dont even have saks or nordstorms?? that sucks hehe ummm and over and hour to LV thats crazy i mean i drive all over the place in south florida their soo many malls and shops everything!! ;) so sorry :sad: you dont have saks!!! hmmm you should move!! haha and trust me my wallet never thanks me!!!
OMgoshhhh i got the iowa patent open toe mary janes.. these neon pink platforms
http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...s-neon-pink-and-cork-cl-true-love-285867.html
and i ordered electric blue rolandos today and waiting for nude VP!!! im sooooo siked! i went thru something last month and instead of dealin im shopping!! hehe
ok so after i get this bag thats its!!! im on a ban for EVERYTHING girl!!! i feel like such a brat!! i swear im never this bad its like everything is so awesome!!! especially the LV RP!! hehe

No need to feel guilty if you can afford :nuts: you don't want to regret it later and then have only the option of buying one for 10k off Ebay! I got the pastel one and was tempted to get the other too but like you felt too greedy :sweatdrop:.

Oh man Bal Harbour shopping is :tup::tup:, in Gainesville we don't have anything! It's so lame. We don't have a Saks or anything so I'm forced to drive over an hour just to go to LV. I need to move to somewhere that has better stores :rolleyes:. Although I don't think my wallet would thank me!

Looove Louboutins :love: which ones did you get??

haha I know isnt it i keep sayn that to everyone i love it!!! first i only wanted the bon bon!!! then i wanted the pulp!! but then i went to pick up a miroir heart and i saw the heartbreak and HAD to have it!!! then i got the pulp and then another for my mom which ill give to her for mothers day!! then i got my rose bon bon YAY!!and gonna get the teal!YAY! and now i have to have the FIREBIRD !! i saw it and fell in love like right their and then!!!! and ive been stalking you guys ever since!!!! haha but really you girls are my driving force!! my enablers!! and a bad infuence!haha honnestly its the firebird thats gonna do me in!!! but i loooooooooooVe so much!! and NO NO NO only 1 the neon black i love love loVe!!!! seriously!!! dont try and tempt me!!hehe

You must join :yes: this club PINK*~*lolita.

I do understand your predicament. I feel like I have been a greedy little pig this season too :P. Originally all I wanted was the Firebird but as the bags kept getting released I just couldnt help myself. This years collection has been the best ever.

Be warned though. I now want another Firebird (Pastel) now and there are two girls here that already have two. It is very contagious and I doubt one will satisfy you :nuts:.

That's what happens. You see it in real life and your hooked. I've been telling Chin this for weeks. The Firebird is just so :heart: amazingly gorgeous. You will not be disappointed. I can't wait to welcome you to the club here, hurry up!!

DSC01490.jpg

haha I know isnt it i keep sayn that to everyone i love it!!! first i only wanted the bon bon!!! then i wanted the pulp!! but then i went to pick up a miroir heart and i saw the heartbreak and HAD to have it!!! then i got the pulp and then another for my mom which ill give to her for mothers day!! then i got my rose bon bon YAY!!and gonna get the teal!YAY! and now i have to have the FIREBIRD !! i saw it and fell in love like right their and then!!!! and ive been stalking you guys ever since!!!! haha but really you girls are my driving force!! my enablers!! and a bad infuence!haha honnestly its the firebird thats gonna do me in!!! but i loooooooooooVe so much!! and NO NO NO only 1 the neon black i love love loVe!!!! seriously!!! dont try and tempt me!!hehe

Wow your bags are to TDF!!! I'm so in love with this bag its not even funny, I so cannot afford it but I love looking at yours!

Do any of you know if there is a way of purchasing the luggage tag that the firebird sports?

I AM STILL WAITING TO SEE FIREBIRD IRL!!!!! :yucky:

I am crossing my fingers and toes that firebird will be in store tomorrow... my patience is running dry and my SA must be sick of receiving my calls on firebird.

PINK*~*lolita - you are SO funny and cute. I love your posts, they rule. I hope you get the Neon/Blk. Firebird...I love it, you will too. It's very rare and very special...if you can, get it. :heart:

speyta - i love how your location now says Red Lobster. hehehe...are you inside a piping hot cheesy bun? omg i need one now :drool:

chinchin - i hope you get one...you will fall hard for this after seeing it irl. :love:

Pink*~*lolita: Daaang girl those are some hot shoes! Perfect for the summer (well, perfect for anytime in Miami - I am so jealous). I hear you about some retail therapy, you'd better post pictures of the others you're getting too :yes:!!

Gayle: Yes, omgosh, I've been craving Red Lobster something crazy the past few days it's ridiculous. Now I just need to find someone to drag with me so I can devour a few of the biscuits :sweatdrop::drool:.

LVMode: I never grow tired of looking at your pictures, they're always so amazing. Both the subject and the view :girlsigh:.

T-minus 1 day until I get my Firebird :yahoo:.

HELLO GIRLIES!!!! always soooo lovely to see you & your firebirds!!! YAY!!
GayleLV ---- *~* ohhhhh THANKS your so swEeet!!! and SUPER CUTE YOURSELF!!! YES i can deffinately get it!!! i just feel guiltyyyyy:sad: last night i tried to justify it to myself and i have NO problem doing it hehe! but i feel like a brat cause ive gotten so many others seems like!! i just love this RP LV collection though!! so i think its worth it!!! i dont know maybe ive flipped my LV lid!!! haha im such a dork!! anyways im just being patient for now cause i know next week that ill probably have one!!! which is why i dont understand
why
chinchin_lim your having trouble getting one!! REALLY!! cause you shoud be able to get one if you have a gud repore with your SA just be patient!!! hmmmm maybe its different over there!! have you tried calling the 800! or the states!! i never really worry or get stressed out bout these things and they usually just come like my bon bon!! you shouldnt let your patience run dry;( girlie... THIS is suppose to be FUN!!! and cute!!! and exciting!!! SMILE!!!:smile: if you can afford a LV life is GREAT!!!
so
speyta-- girlie!!! hehehehe tell me bout it so last nite i culdnt sleep and i tried my new iowa on! SOOOoo CUte!!! love em!! i played dress up and tried on outfits!! SOooo much FUN!!! i posted them:
http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...w-patent-iowa-zeppas-rock-im-love-286214.html
and dont be jealous girl LOL just move down here!!! hehe