The FIREBIRD Club!

pastelllmmmmomgglomp.

it's s amazinggg....LVMode, we should buy one Pastel and share it - 6 months each. lol.......

OR, we could go sneak into Tookata's house, camp out & watch her Pastel until she calls the police. :graucho:

OR...if you let me use your Neon Noir, I'll let you use my Pastel...hee...hee...:graucho:....

I know what you mean :crybaby:...I'm going to the hardware store tomorrow to buy some pastel spray paint.

I hate this collection so much. It just makes me want to spend $$$ more, more & more.

I'm gonna be bad now. I'll be the happiest person alive if you get the Pastel Firebird...:smooch:...

Now we have to wait and see if Chinchin is going to get one. We will be expanding our club..yay...

Gayle, have you taken your Firebird out yet? If so, WOW, isn't it amazing. I'm still waiting for Tookata to take hers out so she can experience "The Firebird" reaction. The reaction is phenomenal, bordering on embarrassment :shame:.

I'm so happy for us three. :yahoo: :okay: :wlae:

I can't wait to carry mine this weekend. Gayle, please let us know of your experience with the Firebird. I'm curious.

We should all party... :party:...yeah...

LVMode, Tookata, yes i have taken it out - like maybe 3 times now. The first time, me and andrew went someplace real low-key so not many people were around and it was like a cape-town so Vera Bradley ran the roost. 2nd a few ppl noticed and my main LV store loved it - then i went to the mall onnnn um, sunday. yes, sunday...and i got followed in nordstrom by people and the handbags section staff, accosted in the nordstrom bathroom by a woman and her daughter, questioned, one lady felt up my firebirds chest (suede part) in LV and my SA's there all held her and touched her...um, yeah. quiet a bit of commotion follows this bag, lol!!!

we are lucky its so wonderful girls! :heart:

LVMode, Tookata, yes i have taken it out - like maybe 3 times now. The first time, me and andrew went someplace real low-key so not many people were around and it was like a cape-town so Vera Bradley ran the roost. 2nd a few ppl noticed and my main LV store loved it - then i went to the mall onnnn um, sunday. yes, sunday...and i got followed in nordstrom by people and the handbags section staff, accosted in the nordstrom bathroom by a woman and her daughter, questioned, one lady felt up my firebirds chest (suede part) in LV and my SA's there all held her and touched her...um, yeah. quiet a bit of commotion follows this bag, lol!!!

we are lucky its so wonderful girls! :heart:

Wow, Gayle..That's quite a reaction you got there! I'll probably have to be careful if someone asks me to touch my Firebird.

I'd say, only touching allowed, but no fondling :lol:. My bag may get turned on with excessive fondling....:lol::lol::lol:...

Great news! On Tuesday I will be officially joining the club :yahoo:. My SA called today and said the Firebird came in and that they promptly shipped it to my impatient little hands. I'm so excited I could just scream "Firebiiiiiiiiird" from the top of my lungs on top of some crazy high mountain. Needless to say, I'll be posting numerous pictures once I get her :nuts:.

Great news! On Tuesday I will be officially joining the club :yahoo:. My SA called today and said the Firebird came in and that they promptly shipped it to my impatient little hands. I'm so excited I could just scream "Firebiiiiiiiiird" from the top of my lungs on top of some crazy high mountain. Needless to say, I'll be posting numerous pictures once I get her :nuts:.

Yippee. You have been very patient speyta and that is such fantastic news!!

You are going to LOVE your Firebird so so much. Congratulations. I can't wait to see your photos.

:party:

Oh girlie girls how i hope to be part of this club soon!!! im teetering!! i feel SOOOO guilty that ive gotten 4 bags in a month!!! and my mom the pulp pm for Mothers day too!!! i dont know whats gotten into me its like i have the LV RP bug or something!! but I LOOOOOOVE THE FIREBIRD so i decided i must have it too!!! so i will patiently figure it out!! what do you do when you dont need something but just want it?? i feel like a brat girls!!! HELP do i join da club or not???

Oh girlie girls how i hope to be part of this club soon!!! im teetering!! i feel SOOOO guilty that ive gotten 4 bags in a month!!! and my mom the pulp pm for Mothers day too!!! i dont know whats gotten into me its like i have the LV RP bug or something!! but I LOOOOOOVE THE FIREBIRD so i decided i must have it too!!! so i will patiently figure it out!! what do you do when you dont need something but just want it?? i feel like a brat girls!!! HELP do i join da club or not???

One word for you: JOIN!!! ;)

I'm sure everyone else will agree :graucho:.

LOL HAHAHA!!! enabler I LOVE IT!!
girlie i want want soooo bad i could of picked it up already but i really feel guilty!!!! especially after watching some oprah show!! hehe what to do??? hmmmm i have a feeling ill be in soon if you guys keep making me drool!!! by the way speyta are you in miami??

One word for you: JOIN!!! ;)

I'm sure everyone else will agree :graucho:.