The Fire Bird Stam in red .. where can I find it?

Mar 27, 2008
Dear all,

I know Bloomingdale's has the Fire Bird Stam in Black and Taupe but I want a red one! Please help me find a red one. According to the info from the Reference Library the Fire Bird Stam does come in red, but is it Boutique Exclusive only? Has anyone ever seen it?
Please help! :hugs:

i have not seen it, and there's a big possibility that it either wasn't produced or ordered for the international markets only. give gabby a call. she works in the la boutique, and her number is (323) 653-5100. she will be able to tell you for sure, or could do a special order for you if it exists. gl!

i have not seen it, and there's a big possibility that it either wasn't produced or ordered for the international markets only. give gabby a call. she works in the la boutique, and her number is (323) 653-5100. she will be able to tell you for sure, or could do a special order for you if it exists. gl!

Contacted Gabby. She is looking into it for me. Thank you so much for your help tad :hugs:Gabby is so friendly and helpful hopefully she will be able to tell me if it was ever produced.

Last edited:
it would be a shame if it wasn't produced - the red looks such a beautiful, unique color! That's actually the one I was most interested in until I found out that MJ stores hadn't ordered it in Red.

On the bright side -- if the red isn't available, there are still two GORGEOUS colors left to choose from!! Have you seen either the Black or Taupe in real life yet?

it would be a shame if it wasn't produced - the red looks such a beautiful, unique color! That's actually the one I was most interested in until I found out that MJ stores hadn't ordered it in Red.

On the bright side -- if the red isn't available, there are still two GORGEOUS colors left to choose from!! Have you seen either the Black or Taupe in real life yet?

No JJ. Went to all the MJ boutiques in Hong Kong ... but there was no sight of them. I only saw them on Bloomingdales web site and the pics of your Taupe one in the Reference library.
If they didn't make the red one, I would go for the Taupe. The Firebird Stams are hot!