The "Fine Jewellry" club!!!!

hello guys,

i am new at this wonderful website....i need your opinions..hoping you could all help me.I am going to Singapore next month.I am planning to purchase my very first LV. I am excited about it!!! but i am not sure where i can buy LV bag outlets in Singapore? is the tax so expensive? and since it is my first time to purchase LV, will i go for the classic monogram first?i am aiming for speedy 30 and neverfull mm....should i get it in classic monogram? please i need yor help! And if you have any tips ..it would be a great help! thanks!!!

welcome to th club LVSlut!!! i've been wanting the Empreinte pendant too. but the chain is too short. is this the new bigger size? mind measuring the length of the chain for me please????

Hi Deluxeduck - thanks.. i feel welcome! the Pendant is gorgeous! You'll love it. I've measured the change and its 39cm long ex the link. I personally thing its perfect for me... however for a guy u might want it a little longer or.. a little shorter ( like a choker style) let me know if u end up getting it...:yahoo:

My latest edition....

Louis Vuitton 18k White Gold Envelope Charm
DSC02623.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

DSC02616.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

DSC02612.jpg

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02604.jpg

:heart:

LVMode - Thank you LVMode. small but I guess very unique club.... I love your collection.. that Envelope Charm is gorgeous. Usually there be picture of love ones but I see you got your priority right! good on you!!! and the pics are too cute

DesigningStyle - Your neckaace is too hot! heheh ;) You have good taste! hahah

I love to see more georgous jewellry...