The "Fine Jewellry" club!!!!

Thanks DD. It's something how certain pieces of jewelry can captivate one's mind. I thought about that necklace nonstop for 48 hours and then I had no choice but to call Vuitton to find one for me! The chain is 16" or 40.64 centimeters and the diameter of the circle is 3/8" or .95 centimeters. I think it may be a bit small for a man...but that could just be because of the chain it is on. I am betting if the chain were chunkier or if it were worn on a leather strap it would look nice on a man.

Thanks DD. It's something how certain pieces of jewelry can captivate one's mind. I thought about that necklace nonstop for 48 hours and then I had no choice but to call Vuitton to find one for me! The chain is 16" or 40.64 centimeters and the diameter of the circle is 3/8" or .95 centimeters. I think it may be a bit small for a man...but that could just be because of the chain it is on. I am betting if the chain were chunkier or if it were worn on a leather strap it would look nice on a man.

unfortunately, 40cm would be too short for me. i tried a chain that length once and it was very much like a choker - that lived up to its name :P i had to take it off right away. i wonder if this is the only length of chain the Empreinte pendant comes in. i really like it and the fine chain is ok by me :yes: if only its a bit longer. i might have to phone my SA about this.

DeluxeDuck, If they have it in a longer chain you would be set. The chain it is on is short, but it certainly is solidily made--a few more inches or centimeters and you would be set!

Matt, Yes. I will post pics later. I saw that you were considering it in the white gold. For some reason it just didn't seem "Vuitton" in white gold to me! I guess since all the hardware on my bags is yellow gold! Seeing the fleur design in white seemed a contradiction! But, it is equally gorgeous in white--hope you get it.

Ooooh, that bread clip is fantastic!!! Lovely!!!

And the Empriente chain!!! I'm going to get one of those to match my ring!!

Fantastic buy's, both of yous, congratulations!!!!

Kath
xx

I didn't know this club existed until just now.

WOW!! - Kathleen37, deluxeduck and DesigningStyle, you three rock :rochard:. I have seen your beauty before deluxeduck but I havent seen the other two.

I would love Kath's ring as is or even in white gold and DesigningStyle, Ive always :drool: admired your avatar but didnt realise you actually owened one.

I'm going to check them out at LV soon/tomorrow :yes:.

I must get these two......thanks kathleen37 & DesigningStyle.
lvjewls.jpg

Just WOW you three, WOW.

I'm going to take some pictures of my "Fine Jewelry" piece in the next couple of days and become a member :yahoo:.

Until then.......you will just have to guess what's in my box!!

DSC01535.jpg

:heart:

^ i have no idea what's inside that box, but im sure its another knockout! the Empreinte pendant is one of my frustrations. i really want one but the chain is just too short for my thick neck :Push: go for it!!! :tup:

^ i have no idea what's inside that box, but im sure its another knockout! the Empreinte pendant is one of my frustrations. i really want one but the chain is just too short for my thick neck :Push: go for it!!! :tup:

My piece comes from Louis Vuitton's original collection from over 2 years ago. It is 18k yellow gold.

Still go for the pendant and just use the necklace that came with your RP bread clip. :yes: It's a stunning piece. :drool:

^^^

I'm rubbish at guessing PLLEEAASSSEEEE show us whats in the box!!!! :0)

(many thanks for the kind words, I LOVE my ring!!)

And I think you're absolutely right, the pendant would look wonderful with the bread clip lace!!!

K
xx

LVMode, I think you may be tempted to get the Empreinte Pendant with the diamonds in it! I was, but my wallet didn't allow me! Oh I hope you do. I would love to see some up-close and personal pics of that! DeluxeDuck, I will definately post modeling pics later today. I promise!