The Final Tokidoki Print....

woohoooo!!!! a holiday print!!!! yay!!!! :yahoo:

I hope it's as cute as the spiaggia!!!! :graucho:

I hope they are wrong about the mamma mia. I am really loving this style right now. Pulse was wrong about mamma mia before. might be that only certain vendors get certain styles bc of the limited prints.

I think I'm going to have to get a dolce tutti also... I think it will be super cute!

yah thats the correct order...i'm just glad my wallet can rest for the summer n pass on famiglia and tutti...well somehow i doubt i won't be buying SOMETHING from previous prints lolz...get my 2 limit of trasporto hopefully...n finish off with vacanze!! guess no new bag styles =(
You really think we wont be getting new bag styles?:shrugs:

Its so sad that there wont be anymore tokidoki lesportsac bags! :sad:

What will happen to this forum?!?!

AND NO MM OR BELLA?!?! WTF?!?! :wtf:

So sad.. but its good for my bank account!! :smile:

sI really would like to get a mamma mia but spiaggia wasn't in my original plan - find it a little too busy and having too many colours. A foresta would be great if I can find one as fabulous as what I saw in one of the threads here. Even a pirata would be great, tho I already have a stellina in that print. ;)

I spotted a spiaggia MM at the store with what I think is my ideal placement and I have put it on hold coz I couldn't decide. Today is the last day that I can hold it.

What do you ladies think? Should I get the spiaggia MM or not? This would probably be my 4th tokidoki bag in less than a month. My husband thinks I am going crazy:nuts:
user_online.gif

Vacanze?!? Bastardino skiing?! Mozzarella eating a belgian waffle infront of the fire? Latte opening his christmas present!?

AWWWWWWW! :wlae: That sounds so cute. I hope the colors will be nice.

So there's no mamma mia and bella after spiaggia? I read in that blog that they will discontinue mm and bella when the vacanze print is released. I'm confused :confused1:

There were rumours there was going to be no MM in Amore. That was wrong.

There were rumours there was going to be no MM in Spiaggia. That was wrong.

So until the next print comes out and no one can find a MM (or Bella) I'd say there is nothing to get concerned about yet.

How dare they! I have to have a mamma mia. It's the only style i really like. They better come up with an alternative.
hmm, "winter themed" what could that mean? Sking?? ooh, I can picture little snow capped mountains with happy faces and little guys on skis and snowboards. Just picture Adios on skis!

Aww, I wanted a Famiglia in the bella style. It would be perfect cuz it is such a small print that the zippers wouldn't screw it up! Now what will I do? You certainly don't need Famiglia on a large bag.