The Ferrara Cocker is here!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got it today the brand new Ferrara Cocker. I don't think anyone has ever posted this color before on the forum. I love the discontinued Cocker and was lucky to find one on the bay for a good price. The bag was from 2007 and I thought it was a true red like Camino. However, it is more like an earthy tone brick red with a slight orange hue to it. Surprisingly, it's pretty easy to go with lots of colors in my wardrobe. I love it. Here's some pics of my new addition.

First and second photo taken in natural light, the last one with flash.

Attached Files:

• bv1.jpg
      bv1.jpg
      File size:
      99.3 KB
      Views:
    • bv2.jpg
      bv2.jpg
      File size:
      109.6 KB
      Views:
    • bv3.jpg
      bv3.jpg
      File size:
      113.3 KB
      Views:
  2. HOLY S**T!!!!! :faint::faint::faint::faint: You're killin' me......I need more pics. Many more AND modeling pics to. That is totally to die for. :love: Will you share? :P

3. Had to come back and look again. :drool: The only thing consoling me is my Copper Ostrich Cocker sitting right here that I used today. I just love me some Cocker. :graucho:

4. Bichon Lover, I'm drooling over your Copper Ostrich Cocker. Don't we just love the Cocker? It's such an unique piece. Easy to wear yet elegant.

5. Okay, here are the modeling pics. Pls excuse my crapy photos.

Attached Files:

6. It's gorgeous - congratulations!!

7. Beautiful!

8. Love the colour! Congrats!!!

9. Such a beautiful color! I have a black cocker and I love the style. It is so soft and easy to carry. Congratulations!

[​IMG]

10. Enjoy, enjoy! I've never seen this color before, so thanks for the photos. It looks great on you!

11. very pretty where it in good health
    It is a brick red, just beautiful

12. Conrgats! The Ferrara is such a gorgeous color and in such a wonderful bag. Phew! Love the action shots - thank you for sharing.

13. Beautiful...congratulations!:smile:

14. Love the bag, super modeling shots. Thanks and big congrats.

15. I absolutely love the color! Congrats and enjoy :smile:

[​IMG]