The Fendi SPY Club

Here is a collection of mine from a few years back....
Not sure what I was thinking when I let that Green Spy (center) go -- probably the nicest leather spy I ever owned, super bubbly...:P
Other ones: lizard acacia spy with purple handles, emboidered spy, and Sunbeam - the most amazing sparkles...must be seen IRL....:loveeyes:
Choco cherry shearling spy :love:
And also must be seen IRL (pic doesn't do it justice) Denim Squirrel spy - gorgeous sparkles & goes with jeans!:biggrin:

bl.1 collection.jpg

Reactions: Tivolipmgurl
So happy to see this thread as I have recently been considering adding a Spy to my collection.

Can any of you lovely ladies who own this bag let me know if you think it's heavy/bulky?

Also, other that the "baby" spy are there other sizes that this bag comes in? Advice on color?

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing some of your Spys ☺️!

My aunt gifted me a vintage Fendi Zucca spy from her (large, well-curated) collection. I got it several years ago but almost never use it because it's in need of some serious restoration - see handle pic. Has anyone else had a problem with older braided Spy bags seeming detaching at the handles? It was so disheartening. I'm afraid to see how large the bill is for the repair.

2014-10-08021208_zpsfb416ad8.jpg

2014-10-08021225_zps17d1efc1.jpg

So happy to see this thread as I have recently been considering adding a Spy to my collection.

Can any of you lovely ladies who own this bag let me know if you think it's heavy/bulky?

Also, other that the "baby" spy are there other sizes that this bag comes in? Advice on color?

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing some of your Spys ☺️!
It is not heavy, altho U can put a lot in it & make it so, LOL!:biggrin:
It is quite nice in its lightness & balance.
It is a large bag...the "regular" spy is 16" across & 5-6 " deep and 11" tall.
If U would like a smaller version, I recommend the most recent "baby spy" with the flap over snap closure top & braid...harder to find then hens teeth, but worth it!
Looks like this, but comes in many colors:
gold baby spy.jpgFendi Velvet Spy Baby.jpg

The baby Bauletto spy is also great:

http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi-reference-library/the-baby-spy-club-115546.html

The first year there was an extra Large spy, even bigger than regular spy - but it was not continued by FENDI - perhaps because it was just a tad too big....;)
Here is a size comparison I put together a few years ago - the tan one is the extra large size (style 8BR512) :

3 amigos.JPG3sizes2.JPG

Finally, the Limited Edition Spy bags are just unbelievably gorgeous IRL....no photos can convey this I am afraid...:love::cloud9:

My aunt gifted me a vintage Fendi Zucca spy from her (large, well-curated) collection. I got it several years ago but almost never use it because it's in need of some serious restoration - see handle pic. Has anyone else had a problem with older braided Spy bags seeming detaching at the handles? It was so disheartening. I'm afraid to see how large the bill is for the repair.
I hate to say this, but your handle problem may be because it is not a real FENDI. It looks like one, no doubt, but I'd pass it by the authenticity thread to get it checked out. Just a hunch...;)