The Fendi FORTUNY SPY Club

rosana84

♥.FaShioN aDDicT.♥
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
Hello Ladies:welcome2:!!! I was looking at my Fortuny Spy Bag today and just thought how beautiful it was and how lucky I was to have this bag!! So then I wondered how many of my fellow TPFers were also Fortunate enough to own this work of art:tender:!! I thought it would be fun if we all shared some pics, and also showed what shoes we wear when we rock this bag:yahoo:!! So without further adieu here she is the One and Only MS. FORTUNY!!!!!!:woohoo:

2v92fxs.jpg

2ypcjva.jpg

16k5op2.jpg

118hes6.jpg

Kavnadoo-Thanks!! I love it! It's definitely one of my favorites! Im hoping to see other people's Fortuny's:smile:

Saich2- It is a bag you need to baby a little more, but I think it's worth it:heart:!!

Ellek72- Thanks for the comment:yes:

Daisyfay13- Thanks!! It's never too late to get one! You might find one on Ebay for a great price:tup:!!

Hello,
Very nice!

Sorry for being ignorant.
What qualifies as a fortuny? :P

Its the way the leather and colors are...kindof a holographic dual shade. They came in the color above and a green and gold version.

Rosana~ Your bag is stunning! And I love you're first pair of shoes with that bag! Very nice indeed!

I just purchased a fortuny off of ebay (had it authenticated here of course). She arrived yesterday and she is stunning. At first I was surprised by the way that they leather felt, but I have already adjusted and just wish I had somewhere to go this weekend to carry her

I just purchased a fortuny off of ebay (had it authenticated here of course). She arrived yesterday and she is stunning. At first I was surprised by the way that they leather felt, but I have already adjusted and just wish I had somewhere to go this weekend to carry her

Congratulations:tup:!! Can't wait for you to post pics:yahoo: