The Return of the Baguette

Do you think that the Baguette is a classic or will its popularity dwindle over the years?

I think it hits the right spots: versatile, timeless design and it has many variations. In this respect it‘s more timeless than the saddle bag which is currently trending as well.

Your thoughts?

Reactions: JenJBS
I feel like since they made a re-launch of a classic style, it will be a classic, regardless if you get a vintage piece or the new style. I plan on grabbing the logo baguette myself - I think it's seasonless and chic!

I love the peekaboo and actually was debating this bag for awhile (ended up going with a YSL Sac de Jour) - but my choice was based on durability, not classic-ness, if that helps at all!

Do you think that the Baguette is a classic or will its popularity dwindle over the years?

I think it hits the right spots: versatile, timeless design and it has many variations. In this respect it‘s more timeless than the saddle bag which is currently trending as well.

Your thoughts?
I have two (just got an og zebra print one and have an OG leather) so I hope it's a classic. Size wise it's perfect for me and I think with people using cards more than cash/bulky wallets that this size of bag will be a new 'must'.

The less dramatic vertical shapes are a pretty standard flap bag that won't go out of style I don't think, but the very obvious logo and the versions covered in logos and the more extreme shapes are probably not going to be classics. But it really depends on whether Fendi keeps producing them right? If they had kept producing them, I'm sure people would've thought of them as "classic" now. I'm puzzled that they decided to invent a bag called "men's baguette"... O.o

Reactions: Kmora
Hi ladies!

I’m very interested in purchasing a baguette bag in leather but worried about the durability of it cuz it’s lambskin. Can those who has this bag in leather version please share the wear and tear so far. TIA!