The Return of the Baguette

94bb0740b7d239209157fade3020555e.jpg

The new baguette is so soft and modernized. Who's up for this bag!

ME! I tried it on last weekend and I absolutely loved it and ordered it in a blink. I ordered the tiffany blue one but now I am waiting for my SA to get back to me on pre fall colours.

My SA texted pics of several models to Mr. Sparkle. I am SO glad they are bringing this back. IMHO it’s a much better retro return than the Dior Saddle which has been extremly popular.

I am so tempted to get one. They really are great looking little bags!!!! I really like the pink.

My only issue is the softer construction. I have a “soft” Chanel flap and the lack of structure drives me crazy. It looks a little tired compared to others. So, I’m a little scared of soft versions of bags.

My SA texted pics of several models to Mr. Sparkle. I am SO glad they are bringing this back. IMHO it’s a much better retro return than the Dior Saddle which has been extremly popular.

I am so tempted to get one. They really are great looking little bags!!!! I really like the pink.

My only issue is the softer construction. I have a “soft” Chanel flap and the lack of structure drives me crazy. It looks a little tired compared to others. So, I’m a little scared of soft versions of bags.

I'm worried about it being soft but don't think it will lack structure. You can press it and it will change its shape but when you release pressure, surprisingly it will turn back to the box shape.

I just bought the Medium sized Black Baguette and decided to join this forum to celebrate (hence the member name). I agonized over the sizes between the three, and because I could not visit them all in the store, I did the math. I also whipped out the ruler to compare the sizing to two bags I already own that are similar sizes and shapes. I will post them below in case they might help you all decide. The dimensions on the Fendi website are in centimeter but I also did the conversion in case inches are easier for my fellow Americans. Also, remember, besides the size difference, medium and large have leather cross-body straps whereas the mini has a tiny chain cross-body strap instead.

Hope this helps!

Baguette Large
(33cm x 18cm x 5.5cm)
13in x 7in x 2.2in

Baguette Medium
(26cm x 14cm x 4cm)
10.3 in x 5.5in 1.6in

Baguette Mini
(19cm x 11.5cm x 4cm)
7.5in x 4.5in x 1.6in

Fendi Kan I Small
(19cm x 13.3cm x 9cm)
7.4in x 5.2in x 3.5in

Gucci Marmont Small
(24cm x 12.7cm x 7.6cm)
9.5in x 5in x 3in

I just bought the Medium sized Black Baguette and decided to join this forum to celebrate (hence the member name). I agonized over the sizes between the three, and because I could not visit them all in the store, I did the math. I also whipped out the ruler to compare the sizing to two bags I already own that are similar sizes and shapes. I will post them below in case they might help you all decide. The dimensions on the Fendi website are in centimeter but I also did the conversion in case inches are easier for my fellow Americans. Also, remember, besides the size difference, medium and large have leather cross-body straps whereas the mini has a tiny chain cross-body strap instead.

Hope this helps!

Baguette Large
(33cm x 18cm x 5.5cm)
13in x 7in x 2.2in

Baguette Medium
(26cm x 14cm x 4cm)
10.3 in x 5.5in 1.6in

Baguette Mini
(19cm x 11.5cm x 4cm)
7.5in x 4.5in x 1.6in

Fendi Kan I Small
(19cm x 13.3cm x 9cm)
7.4in x 5.2in x 3.5in

Gucci Marmont Small
(24cm x 12.7cm x 7.6cm)
9.5in x 5in x 3in
It will help, please post pictures when it arrives!! And welcome!

Hope this helps!

Baguette Large
(33cm x 18cm x 5.5cm)
13in x 7in x 2.2in

Baguette Medium
(26cm x 14cm x 4cm)
10.3 in x 5.5in 1.6in

Baguette Mini
(19cm x 11.5cm x 4cm)
7.5in x 4.5in x 1.6in

Fendi Kan I Small
(19cm x 13.3cm x 9cm)
7.4in x 5.2in x 3.5in

Gucci Marmont Small
(24cm x 12.7cm x 7.6cm)
9.5in x 5in x 3in

Thank you. Did you try the large baguette ?
I’m afraid it’s too large but the medium size is too small I think for an every day bag. I’m waiting it’s available in purple. Have a nice weekend.