The Fendi Baguette come back

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you !!!! That means a lot to me :smile:

Love_N_Lune and Venessa84 like this.
  2. bbcerisette66 likes this.
  3. Thank you. :smile:

4. starrynite_87 and bbcerisette66 like this.
  5. Thank you so much [emoji4]

6. Hi wanted to ask how you have been liking your bag? Has the leather become more soft and more slouchy with use?
    I'm still eyeing this bag especially since it looks so amazing on you! It's so beautiful but I worry about the durability of the lambskin :smile:

Thanks for sharing!

bbcerisette66 likes this.
  7. If you speak about my purple bag thank you [emoji120]
    In fact I bought it 12 days ago in Paris and the day after I was travelling to Caraïbes for holidays. I’m still in Guadeloupe and here I don’t use it because it’s not a bag for the way of life here.
    But I will be back at home in one week and after I will let you know how is the leather after I will use it sorry for my poor English

raspberrypink likes this.
  8. Yes I was referring to your beautiful purple bag! Enjoy your holidays, must be soooo fun.

9. I’m back at home. I used it yesterday for the first time and it’s a very light bag and it fits a lot. I will let you know in few days for the leather because I will use it every day. IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0243.JPG

10. It looks gorgeous on you! Hope your holidays had been amazing !

11. Yes thank you for your sweet words.

12. I can't believe these have made a comeback. I still have several baguettes from their first turn in the spotlight. I should break those out and see if they still pack a punch.

Pandoravuitton likes this.
  13. Lucky! Break em out!

Joule likes this.
  14. Gosh me! Love this old school classic that’s made a comeback. I just saw four that I’m drooling over now and can’t decide. Ah! How cute are these?!

IMG_5040.JPG IMG_5041.JPG IMG_5042.JPG IMG_5043.JPG

ElenaTS, Joule, bbcerisette66 and 2 others like this.
  15. By the hairdresser IMG_0385.JPG