The Fendi Baguette come back

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

The new baguette is so soft and modernized. Who's up for this bag!

2. ME! I tried it on last weekend and I absolutely loved it and ordered it in a blink. I ordered the tiffany blue one but now I am waiting for my SA to get back to me on pre fall colours.

3. My SA texted pics of several models to Mr. Sparkle. I am SO glad they are bringing this back. IMHO it’s a much better retro return than the Dior Saddle which has been extremly popular.

I am so tempted to get one. They really are great looking little bags!!!! I really like the pink.

My only issue is the softer construction. I have a “soft” Chanel flap and the lack of structure drives me crazy. It looks a little tired compared to others. So, I’m a little scared of soft versions of bags.

4. The leather is juicy. I got the white in regular size. Will post pics later.

It looks so good on shoulder or hand carry. It's very roomy (more than saddle, I can only put minimal stuff in a saddle because of its shape).

papertiger and Luv2Shop1 like this.
  5. I'm worried about it being soft but don't think it will lack structure. You can press it and it will change its shape but when you release pressure, surprisingly it will turn back to the box shape.

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  6. I’m so excited for it!! I wish I was close to New York, I’m really would love to have the parrot one but it’s only available in store

7. What size are you ladies getting??? Is the large too big in person?

bbcerisette66 likes this.
  8. Same question for me. I d like to know !

9. It sure took them a long time! With the logo and retro 90s comeback, it was long overdue in my opinion!

papertiger likes this.
  10. I just bought the Medium sized Black Baguette and decided to join this forum to celebrate (hence the member name). I agonized over the sizes between the three, and because I could not visit them all in the store, I did the math. I also whipped out the ruler to compare the sizing to two bags I already own that are similar sizes and shapes. I will post them below in case they might help you all decide. The dimensions on the Fendi website are in centimeter but I also did the conversion in case inches are easier for my fellow Americans. Also, remember, besides the size difference, medium and large have leather cross-body straps whereas the mini has a tiny chain cross-body strap instead.

Hope this helps!

Baguette Large
    (33cm x 18cm x 5.5cm)
    13in x 7in x 2.2in

Baguette Medium
    (26cm x 14cm x 4cm)
    10.3 in x 5.5in 1.6in

Baguette Mini
    (19cm x 11.5cm x 4cm)
    7.5in x 4.5in x 1.6in

Fendi Kan I Small
    (19cm x 13.3cm x 9cm)
    7.4in x 5.2in x 3.5in

Gucci Marmont Small
    (24cm x 12.7cm x 7.6cm)
    9.5in x 5in x 3in

LV_BB, bbcerisette66 and bell0279 like this.
  11. It will help, please post pictures when it arrives!! And welcome!

BlackBaguette and bbcerisette66 like this.
  12. Thank you. Did you try the large baguette ?
    I’m afraid it’s too large but the medium size is too small I think for an every day bag. I’m waiting it’s available in purple. Have a nice weekend.

BlackBaguette likes this.
  13. I LOVE this design. I still have mine in red suede and gold buckle. So chic and luxurious. :heart::heart::heart:

I will post some pics when the weather is nice.

BlackBaguette and bbcerisette66 like this.
  14. I cannot wait to see pictures! I am agonizing over which size and I cannot wait to order! They are gorgeous!

I

BlackBaguette likes this.
  15. I went to check out the baguette today at the store. I love the Tiffany blue colour version but the bag I saw had some stitching/piping issues (there were only two and both had stitching problems). I need to find one for me! 20190213_130707_mh1550055540695.jpg 20190213_132203.jpg 20190213_131509.jpg 20190213_131814.jpg 20190213_131154.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice