The Fendi BABY SPY Club

I'm jealous of bag lady!!!

Beautiful Petrol Blue Baby Spy!!!:drool:

Here's mine:

So you bought the Tribal!! Very cool! :tup: Have only seen that one in photos so far.

The petrols & other 2005 color baby spys are hard to come by...but I think the Blueberry baby spy is smashing color and alternative. The baby spy has become my "grab & go" bag of choice, I love the regular spy when my brain is engaged a bit (usually after a Latte or two).:nuts:

And BTW, Welcome to TPF & the Fendi Forum...:smile:

Thanks for the welcome!

By the way...what does PF mean? I have seen the term referred to several times...i feel lost a little:confused1:. Is there an acronym glossary in this forum...lol...I'm only halfway joking:graucho:

Any heads up you ladies could give about petrol baby spys (if you hear or see anything) would be greatly appreciated. I know they're rare.

Thanks!

Lo - it means Purse Forum, so PFers are members of PF, and the site can be referred to as TPF - The Purse Forum!

I get lost in the acronyms also at times, just ask or a PFer will let you know. I once replied to a PFer calling her "TIA" because she had signed a post TIA - Thanks In Advance....:roflmfao:

KMD -- yes it is the famous soft Fendi Nappa Leather & this bag holds a lot despite the "baby" stigma.

Kavando -- Blowfish??? what the..! Must be something Singapore would use to describe it...:roflmfao:

And Now, without further ado...DRUM ROLL!!!

THE BABY SPY THAT SHOULDN'T EXIST (2005 COLOR/2006 BAG)

:wlae:PETROL BABY SPY ! :wlae:

Enjoy the Pics, she is brand spanking new & really cute!​

petrol2.jpg

I saw one of these recently at the boutique, I was buying Chocolate and it took everything I had to pass it up. I love Petrol!! Congrats!!

Here is my baby:

FendiSpy.jpg

Thanks L2bb -- I love your chocolate baby spy too! chocolate is a great every day bag color in the Fendi line...goes great with jeans & casual wear, which is usually my MO! :tup:

L2BB...that chocolate is BEAUTIFUL. Your photography skills really do it justice. I love it!

It is a wonderful everyday color. I can see it with jeans...definitely!

Congrats.

Thanks baglady, kavnadoo, and Lo. I am real fickle when it comes to bags and I never thought once that I wanted to return. Its one of my favorites!!

And Lo its hard taking the pics sometimes. I find if you sit further back and zoom then the flash doesnt change the color of the bag too much. Its a science to get a good pic though.