The Fendi B-Bag

FendiBagLady

Sep 27, 2005
I don't have any pictures but it is on style.com and I know someone posted it a couple of weeks ago...Opinions? I think the all-black patent leather is kind of cool and I know patent leather is big for spring. I think it may looks nice with suits for court. The SA I usually work with at Bergdorf's told me that she has seen them and that they are really nice. I asked her what new bag she would recommend for spring/summer and she said the B-bag...

I have to start saving now if I am going to get it because it costs $2K...which means it will be one of the only bags I get for spring.

I may stop by the Fendi store this week to see if they have the spring look books or if they have a B sample in the store.

Rivival of this thread - yay!

I'm soooo budgeting for the new yellow B Bag -- gorgeous! :drool: I've been on a bag BINGE lately, so hoping I'll redeem myself by March -- the color woud be AbFab with Spring! And, with that purchase, my BBag count will be a nice number: 3. Three's a better number than two, doncha think? :graucho: