The FedEx Guy is Here (I LOVE HIM!) and with him, my Menthe Tahitienne!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

bluefish

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
Canada - GTA
^^ Sarah, it doesn't look to big at all! :nogood:It looks really great! :tup:(uneven stitching aside) ;) Still, as you said, it doesn't really show and if it doesn't bother you ...
congrats, it's going to be great for the summer!

PoohBeez

“Fashion changes, but style endures” -Coco Chanel
O.G.
May 28, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
OHhhhh.......it looks great on you, congrats! I got PM in lilac,and now after seeing yours, I kinda want the green one too! Last time when i bought my lilac, the methe was all sold out...... :sad:

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I utterly love the Tahitienne, with my favorite color being Menthe too. Pictures don't even do it justice! Congrats :nuts:.

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
Pacific NW
Love the green on you - just FAB! I HAD to go with the purple myself, but I think the Tahitienne is just a great style :happydance:

Thank you all so much!! I'm such a dork, I'm toting it around the office like I just won an Oscar or something :shame:

I was really torn between the purple and the green! It was such a hard choice. I originally was going to go with beige because you can wear it with anything, but my mom said "You have enough brown and black bags! Get something fun!" so I said "Hmmm, maybe you're onto something!"

elle tee

Dec 6, 2006
nyc
None of you think it looks too big on me? This is definitely the biggest bag I've ever had! :sweatdrop: :amuse: :shame:
Not at all! It's a perfect size for you. I know I had recommended you return it, but you look amazing carrying this bag- it shows on your face that you are ecstatic, and isn't that the best quality in a bag? Enjoy!!