The Fashion Show - Ultimate Collection with Issac Mizrahi

yea. cause to me Kelly Rowland was random as heck. She's not in fashion or know for her fashion so why?

Iman has her own opinion, kelly seemed to follow behind Isaac
Kelly Rowland as a host really was a WTF moment. I think that's why I didn't watch it all that often. SO, I wonder: is the dueling fashion houses idea a new one? They didn't do it like that last season, am I correct?

I just finished watching it online (and goodness! Bravo needs to stop broadcasting the losers on the front page of their show's site!), and I already like that Iman is a co-host. She's bad ass! And like someone else above stated, the accents aren't too big a of a deal (to me, anyway). I grew up hearing non-American accents, so once I get used to the accent, I'm good.

Calvin Tran is out of control! Right after he said, "Oh, here go hell come!" I about died laughing. Unfortunately, he's the only contestant I have a read on since he was featured so much.

I wanted to like this show so much...especially since I'm sick to death of PR. but I wasn't very impressed. I hope it improves as the season continues. I'd like to replace PR with this show. I just don't know if I can take "group" projects every single week.

Iman is amazing though...

I just don't get why everyone feels so visceral about PR???? It's a tv show, and it not like this is the FIRST time they've selected someone who they should not? This has happened manyyyyy times.

I agree that this has happened many times before. I guess I just feel that this season was the last straw for me. the judging errors were egregious THROUGHOUT the entire season, & the final decision was beyond disgusting IMO.

and that's the problem. that's it's happened far too often, and perhaps some loyal viewers are finally sick of it. i mean, i've been a devoted fan for the past eight seasons, and out of all the reality show trash that's out there, pr was on another level. i personally feel like that a good deal of integrity has been lost due to the inconsistent judging, unnecessary focus on drama rather than the design process, and michael kors's extreme *****iness. his "pick up a magazine" comment was out of line and beyond rude.

pr used to be really enjoyable, but when i find myself more frustrated by the nonsensical judging critiques and overall lack of talent from season 6 on, it's time to check out and find something else, and hopefully, the fashion show will fill that void. you're right, it's not the first time pr has awarded an undeserving winner (ymmv, of course), and it probably won't be the last, but that doesn't mean i have to stick around to see it happen again and again and again. sure, it's just a tv show, but you get invested in what you watch. it happens.

:goodpost: I agree 100%!

Sigh. I'm on the fence at PR.
To me, in thinking back to way back when when it first started, Heidi seemed different. I don't know. Maybe the show went to her head? She seemed less...I don't know...I don't want to say 'mean or catty' but something has changed about her. Nina and Michael seem to be pretty much the same....hmmm....maybe because they extended the show to an hour and half each time?
I still am very interested in another PR and would watch it just for the show's sake....I really don't give a rat's ass who wins, to be honest.....
Maybe it lost the BRAVO charm?
Eh. Does BRAVO even have any charm?
Pahhhh -- I'm just rambling.
Anyway, this show looks to be fun too but I do agree with Frick that the 'group' thing every week is not so fun....but....what am I? A producer?

It's the same format...battling houses.

Kelly Rowland as a host really was a WTF moment. I think that's why I didn't watch it all that often. SO, I wonder: is the dueling fashion houses idea a new one? They didn't do it like that last season, am I correct?

I just finished watching it online (and goodness! Bravo needs to stop broadcasting the losers on the front page of their show's site!), and I already like that Iman is a co-host. She's bad ass! And like someone else above stated, the accents aren't too big a of a deal (to me, anyway). I grew up hearing non-American accents, so once I get used to the accent, I'm good.

Calvin Tran is out of control! Right after he said, "Oh, here go hell come!" I about died laughing. Unfortunately, he's the only contestant I have a read on since he was featured so much.

iman seems much more natural this time around. i really like her.

the business partners on team emerald have questionable taste, and i think they should on be on separate teams. calvin. wow. he's insane. is he capable of conversing without using an accusatory, defensive, and angry tone? i liked his dress last night even if the bag part was gimmicky, but i really can't stand his attitude.

overall, i'm enjoying this so much more than the last season of pr.

iman seems much more natural this time around. i really like her.

the business partners on team emerald have questionable taste, and i think they should on be on separate teams. calvin. wow. he's insane. is he capable of conversing without using an accusatory, defensive, and angry tone? i liked his dress last night even if the bag part was gimmicky, but i really can't stand his attitude.

overall, i'm enjoying this so much more than the last season of pr.

I really like the show too, much more than PR! Great episode last night! I was surprised Mike just walked off, I guess he can't stand the pressure. I really like Caeser's designs, I think he should have won last night. The guy who won did a good job too. As to Calvin, he's an ass! Very often, people who are the most belligerent & antagonistic are usually the ones who are the most insecure. Maybe his abrasiveness is just a shield, but he's definitely rude and not a team player! Iman is a straight talker, she & Issac make a great team!

I actually feel asleep during this week's episode so I need to catch up. Just wanted to say "Oh, here go hell come" has become a staple saying in my household! Calvin is terrible but I want him to stay because I love to hate him.

I am still unimpressed with the show in general....no real design talent that I can see and besides the Calvin drama they are a boring bunch. I think they are not using Isaac to his strengths and it is more the Iman show then anything else but I hate to say it...she leaves me cold.