The Fashion Show - Ultimate Collection with Issac Mizrahi

I just don't get why everyone feels so visceral about PR???? It's a tv show, and it not like this is the FIRST time they've selected someone who they should not? This has happened manyyyyy times.

I just don't get why everyone feels so visceral about PR???? It's a tv show, and it not like this is the FIRST time they've selected someone who they should not? This has happened manyyyyy times.

I totally agree - I was very upset by their choice, but I still love watching the show, and will continue with it!

and that's the problem. that's it's happened far too often, and perhaps some loyal viewers are finally sick of it. i mean, i've been a devoted fan for the past eight seasons, and out of all the reality show trash that's out there, pr was on another level. i personally feel like that a good deal of integrity has been lost due to the inconsistent judging, unnecessary focus on drama rather than the design process, and michael kors's extreme *****iness. his "pick up a magazine" comment was out of line and beyond rude.

pr used to be really enjoyable, but when i find myself more frustrated by the nonsensical judging critiques and overall lack of talent from season 6 on, it's time to check out and find something else, and hopefully, the fashion show will fill that void. you're right, it's not the first time pr has awarded an undeserving winner (ymmv, of course), and it probably won't be the last, but that doesn't mean i have to stick around to see it happen again and again and again. sure, it's just a tv show, but you get invested in what you watch. it happens.

They are desperate to replace PR. I think they think having IMAN will help the ratings this season. It might....

Isaac and Iman will be on Wendy Williams I think tomorrow. They say Iman is not one to mess with.

Jchiara, everytime I see the commercials, I think about your phonetic spellings of Iman's speeck. LOL!

They are desperate to replace PR. I think they think having IMAN will help the ratings this season. It might....

Isaac and Iman will be on Wendy Williams I think tomorrow. They say Iman is not one to mess with.

Jchiara, everytime I see the commercials, I think about your phonetic spellings of Iman's speeck. LOL!

Oh you mean 'thees is a faschion emerrrrrgenceeee and it needs an evacoooashun?' ;)

Harper's Bazaar is on another scale than Marie Claire.

Jeffrey looks like a WOman. Homeboy has that hair relaxed within an inch of his life! Very "Prince".