~~THE FASHION SHOW Bravo TV - Season 1 May '09~~

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I saw the commercial for that show the other day. All I could think was how Bravo is trying to milk the PR concept now that the REAL PR is gone. I doubt I'll be tuning in.

Actually, makes one wonder if Heidi Klum could sue them for copyright infringement. There wasn't a show like PR until she developed it. Just a thought... :thinking:

I'm having Tim Gunn withdrawal too, Grace123. :cry:

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i'm excited for this too. isaac mizrahi is a hoot. i think it could really be a good replacement for pr. ever since weinsten co. moved it over to lifetime and los angeles and had the real world producers take over, it won't be the same anymore.

Aug 17, 2008
It looks like a good show, I've always loved PR and this is it just with new people. Bravo had to do something since they lost PR and it was such a hit for them. I don't think Heidi has any grounds to sue since there have been other fashion competition shows on TV. Reality TV is so derivative anyway, anything successful always gets redone. This show may actually do better than PR on Lifetime b/c Bravo is so known for reality TV and Lifetime's audience is more into movies of the week and reruns.