The famous LV cles...

1. The famous LV cles...if you could only pick one which would you get...which ones do you currently own???Anyone collect them?

2. I only own one - the vernis cles. I think if I could only own ONE, I'd get the vernis INDIGO cles before it's gone.

3. Lola has alot, I am sure there are others, but her collection comes to mind first.

I have mono, red vernis and braun charms. Edit:I can't believe I forgot pink perf! Ialso have cerise rond, groom rond, and the black cont de fees rond.

I love them all.

4. I only own one - the fuchsia perfo cles! And I'd pick that one, because its bigger than the other cles, so I can fit more in it.

5. My fave is the perfo cles because it's so big. I have the orange one and would love the fushia to match my speedy but I called 866 and they said NO LUCK! :crybaby:

I was disappointed in the vernis cles. They ARE gorgeous but hard to get into and don't hold much!:shrugs:

6. I only have one, the Groom cles.

7. I have the groom one but I think the cerises cles is the cute one, panda cles cute too.

I read about pfer her admired the perfo cles is roomy that make me want one too.

I like to have cles matching my bag,,, it's very cute

8. i have a mono and damier cles.

9. I have a mono and a white MC.. perhaps to be more in the future. :graucho:

10. i only have a mini mono one... but i plan to get more!!
    =)

11. OMG! really loosing my mind, forgot panda rond too!

12. elle would be the cles queen.

i have a few but the one i regret buying is the suhali. they are gorgeous but even harder to get into than the vernis.

13. I have cerise cles, CB and MC.
    I would like to own more :P

14. I had a white MC cles but sold it once I found a Cherry Blossom cles. Now i don't care much for the Cherry blossom. I wish I had kept my MC cles. It was so bright an cheery

15. I would like...

Mono Cles
    Damier Cles
    and/or
    Murakami Black Cles (I don't reallly like this line, but I think just a little bit would work well with me...plus it's black)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice