Scarves ........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

Beautiful, highlighting!
Thank you!

Neutral lovin' ladies, this one's for you...

Astrologie Nouvelle in colorway 19 Noir / Vieil Or / Blanc (Waves to scarf twin Cayenne-Pepper)

This scarf is a true winner when paired with blacks, whites, gray, and taupes.

More pictures here on my thread.

View attachment 1799989

View attachment 1799987 View attachment 1799988

Classic! Perfect pairing with the black ring!

L'Instruction du Roi CW 22
Recoloration for Fall 2012

Candy! :tup:

^^too bad Instruction is not a jacquard like the original- another cost-cutting move no doubt
:yes:

The "Mécanique du Temps" scarf of AW 2012 H scarf collection:

Did you know that an inspiration of its designer Loic Dubigeon was the famous Prague's astronomical clock?

More (picture included) in my blog post here.

toujours*chic, I think that there are many of us who would very much like to see anything new issued in jacuard. :loveeyes: Too bad that I personally don't believe we'll ever see it used again. :crybaby:

teha, I for one didn't know that! Thanks!

The "Mécanique du Temps" scarf of AW 2012 H scarf collection:

Did you know that an inspiration of its designer Loic Dubigeon was the famous Prague's astronomical clock?

More (picture included) in my blog post here.

Thanks, teha! Yes! The other day I was looking at a book that had a picture of the clock in Prague, and I was like, oh! That's what's on the Hermes scarf! So, naturally, I have to get the scarf since I have seen the clock in person....:biggrin: Souvenir, you know.

TangoTosca said:
Neutral lovin' ladies, this one's for you...

Astrologie Nouvelle in colorway 19 Noir / Vieil Or / Blanc (Waves to scarf twin Cayenne-Pepper)

This scarf is a true winner when paired with blacks, whites, gray, and taupes.

More pictures here on my thread.

TankerToad said:
L'Instruction du Roi CW 22
Recoloration for Fall 2012

Congrats to both TTs on your new scarves! :smile:

For those interested in the men's Couvertures et Tenues GMs from last winter, they are part of a permanent collection, which means that they are still being produced in the same colorways as last winter.

I was today at my local H store, and was going through the GM drawers with my SA, when I saw 3 Couvertures et Tenues shawls, so I said strange that these aren't sold out, and she told me that they are permanent. So whoever was looking for one (or more:P) you should be able to find them.

That's great news, there are 2 color ways I'm wanting in this shawl and this bides me some time to grab some of this season's GMs first :graucho:
Thank you for sharing!

Oh, that's why it seemed so familiar to me... Well Skyros is again a greek island and the pattern definetely reminds of the traditional costumes that the women of Skyros used to wear! It's also really nice to see H paying tribute to their ancestors (Mykonos last year, Blue Hydra this year and now this scarf). ;) These are also a reissue from Julie Abadie Skyros scarf 1971, wow, there is always something new to learn here!

I just saw these on the US site: "Skyros." Are these AW2012?? I rather love the design!

Last edited:
I went to my local boutique today to look at a CSMC in CW08 - unfortunately it was too orange for me. :nogood:
But I didn't leave empty handed! Introducing my new Astrologie Nouvelle and Dominoes 70cm:
I love how graphic Dominoes looks when tied, and the CW is a classic - very Art Deco, IMO. As for Astrologie, my photos don't do it justice, the colors are very vibrant and deep.

DSCF2357.JPG

DSCF2360.JPG

DSCF2361.JPG

DSCF2362.JPG

DSCF2364.JPG