Scarves ........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

Yay, thank you so much, Uno and Cool TPF'er :tup::urock:!
I really hope someone can post pics of the CSMC shawls, would love to see them. Would make the selection a lot more easier for me as I really like too many cws right now and it is my intention to pick just one. Or two :P.
I am also looking forward to the Magic Kelly gavroches.

Colors of Cheval Sur Mon Carre (CSMC):

gris/boutin d'or/bronze

noir/cassis/ultra violet

beige/naturel/noisette

bleu/cobalt/vert

rouge/crevette/bois de rose

vert/noir/rouge

marine/rouge/vert

rouge H/orange/Jaune d'or

OMG! I cant wait. Pray I can get my hands on at least 1 if not more of these...:smooch:

Thank you, Uno! I second your thoughts re the Paris Mon Ami site. It is so much more difficult to scramble for pictures. Many thanks for the information!

Give that dog a bone!

Many thanks for the information.

Looks like next season I may be poor - 2 twill scarves leap out at me already with Etenards at Bannieres a strong contender for my first GM cashmere. I have lusted for a reissue of Mechanique du Temps for a long, long time.

You have given me hope - I am now a happy bunny!

**Chanel** said:
Yay, thank you so much, Uno and Cool TPF'er :tup::urock:!
I really hope someone can post pics of the CSMC shawls, would love to see them. Would make the selection a lot more easier for me as I really like too many cws right now and it is my intention to pick just one. Or two :P.
I am also looking forward to the Magic Kelly gavroches.

Same here, fingers crossed for pictures!! Although I may just resort to telling my SA, " send whatever cw you get in!" :shame: All the cws sound doable...