Scarves ........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

thanks ladyjane 963

I was in Bond st on Friday and they had two c/w 12 and one c/w 1. But whenever you call, they tell you they are sold out in every colour in every store in the UK -- odd. Maybe they just got too many calls about this scarf they dont list them when they are in. Who knows.

Hope this helps you in your search.

P.s. your kitty is super cute!

IceScarf thank you, what did you think of the colours of them both? i hope my SA will contact them and if still there get one transfered.

My kitty is named Lady and she is actually a grand old lady of 15yrs still going strong with the help of meds.

Oh my gosh im on the aust H site and i cant decide! they have CW01 and 12 and they were the two i thought id like best, but now i cant decide. Im having a fit!!

I have brown hair and blue eyes, pale-ish skin and two other h scarves, a navy blue laboratoire du temps and the purple tigre du bengale - what does everyone think will suit?!

Buy them both footloose, you can always return the one that suits the least. That's the little devil on the shoulder but I'm pretty sure they take returns (as opposed to in exchange for credit, they will actually take it back and refund if not worn, but do check the customer service part).

The gray is fabulous, I've got it; has sheen quality to it; it's almost "sparkly". The light blue would be brilliant on the person with the right colouring but doesn't go with everything...it's a really pale blue. I loved them both - but Ciel didn't do me any favors (but I'm a light haired/light eyed/pale girl). It was too much pale going on everywhere. But seeing Ciel on others, it is mesmerizing.

Buy them both footloose, you can always return the one that suits the least. That's the little devil on the shoulder but I'm pretty sure they take returns (as opposed to in exchange for credit, they will actually take it back and refund if not worn, but do check the customer service part).

The gray is fabulous, I've got it; has sheen quality to it; it's almost "sparkly". The light blue would be brilliant on the person with the right colouring but doesn't go with everything...it's a really pale blue. I loved them both - but Ciel didn't do me any favors (but I'm a light haired/light eyed/pale girl). It was too much pale going on everywhere. But seeing Ciel on others, it is mesmerizing.

Thank you so much for the advice! I just purchased the grey. Id like to buy both but i live in Canada now (thankfully still have my Australian cc and an obliging family!) so id be hard pressed to return the one i didnt want in 30 days.

Im still second guessing myself as i liked the pop of yellow in the blue one, but im sure the grey will look fab, i was very enamored with it in MaiTai's video...

Wow, I cant believe its on its way :biggrin:

scarfmischief1 - I am soooo excited for your reveal.
And as a side note, I so miss the preview of the next season. We are pretty much in the dark for the S/S 2013 scarves.

footloose - congratulations and I can't wait to see color 12 on you.

Sharing some C'est la Fete inspiration!
Aside from the obvious skeleton and the horse, notice the spurs, stars, chains and rays that have carried over to the new interpretation.
Winning "Special Prize Innovation Graphisme" in a submission for Les Cravates par Hermes, back in 2009.
By the artist for C'est la Fete, Daisuke Nomura.
Here is "Party Time"

*Edited to state that this is not a F/W2012 release tie, just posting as reference to the inspiration for C'est la Fete*

Attachments

• pt2.jpg
    pt2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Aside from the obvious skeleton and the horse, notice the spurs, stars, chains and rays that have carried over to the new interpretation.
Winning "Special Prize Innovation Graphisme" in a submission for Les Cravates par Hermes, back in 2009.
Here is "Party Time"

*Edited to state that this is not a F/W2012 release tie, just posting as reference to the inspiration for C'est la Fete*

Oh fabulous! And even the horse makes a come back...although I must say that I do prefer the slightly muted CWs of the scarf versus this very psychedelic tie. But very neat, thanks for sharing, BritAbroad.

Footloose, congrats! I'm sure you'll love your new acquisition!

Here are two pictures of the CLF scarf in colorway 01 tied differently. I am really liking this cw even though it was not what I originally wanted. The first picture is closer to the actual color IRL.
In the second picture I am wearing it with a denim shirt and an indigo knit sweater. The blues work very well together - as I said before, the light blue in the scarf is like chambray or faded denim :smile:

This looks great on you!

Here is "Party Time"

Great research work! I swear that TPF members have vastly more H knowledge than some Hermes SAs...

Here is "Party Time"

Thank you for this BritAbroad what a fun tie and am smitten with the design- I hope your CLF arrives soon.

Just got confirmation that my cw12 in on the way- I am thrilled that I was able to grab it on Friday on H.com USA when there was a huge feeding frenzy! It can be quite a blood sport ordering off the website when goodies arrive- cw01 was stolen from my cart just as I was checking out. Oh well, hopefully I will be able to find it eventually but am content with 04&12 for now.