Scarves ~~~ The Fall 2010 scarves

sorry scarfmischief - I had to poke our darling robee for a second. Back to the big news at hand! Thank you and your secret little birdie for sharing the early news! A/W 2010 sounds awesome!!! :urock:

scarfmischief1 - thank you and your wonderful source so much for this exciting preview! I also couldn't believe my eyes when I read the title. I am excited about the Couvertures dipdye.

Thanks for your posts everyone - I couldn't get back to TPF until after work and now see all the messages you left me - thanks!

It is such a thrill to know in advance what is coming! I am excited about the Fall scarves and now I want to know what Spring 2011 will be. Am I crazy or what?

Long live the "little bird" and long live Hermes!

:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:

Last edited:
scarfmischief, love u and little bird....... :biggrin: now i really hv a LOT to look forward to..... not asking for too much, maybe CSMC or EL gm for s/s2011 :P

robee, i want the Carre en Carre jersey, Sichaun, the new Charming Animals scarf, the Treve d'Leau GM mousseline, the Peuple du Vent gavroche, and the list goes on and on.

And then I want all those in multiple colors!!

Last edited: