Scarves ~~~ The Fall 2010 scarves

^ The color I saw of the Soiree twill was a dusty lilac, with navy blue/black accents. There are alot of purples in this collection.

The GM mousseline for the Treve d'leau that I saw was a baby pink border, white center and baby pink accents in the center.

The Carre en Caree jersey scarf I saw had Easter egg colors on it: yellow, light green, light pink.

The GM dip dye Kelly en Perles I saw was the exact same coloration issued this Spring season in the 70 size. The navy blue with rouge H accents. The GM is made up of 4 of the scarves - 2 on top and 2 on the bottom. Same idea as the GM mousseline Brides Rebelles.

Last edited:
The en Cravets - a bunch of ties (maybe it's the 70cm scarf of this season, with all the ties laying next to each other?)

^^
***** This gavroche IS the exact same 70's scarf that was issued this Spring - I never knew the name of it before.

The Pelage en Camoflage PM cashmere I saw is the exact same coloration as a silk twill from the Spring collection - a medium pink.

Thank you for the descriptions, scarfmischief! I am really looking forward to seeing this fall's scarves. I'm so glad the full design of Peuple du Vent is on the pochette--that will be lovely!

Thanks for sharing scarfmischief1 and little birdie. Looking forward to seeing the fall winter 2010 collection. Can't wait to see the Cents di Pils di Miao! I really like another scarf from the same designer last year. I've on the orange path ever since.