The Fake Kooba Seller

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I decided to write a letter to him to see what kind of reply I'd get. I even gave him a way to "hang" himself by admitting that they are "seconds" or sample sale bags, to which we know they are not. I'll keep you updated if he writes back.

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. You have alot of neat Spring Koobas but on each one there seems to be something a little different than the others I see on ebay or the Online stores. Can you tell me where you get your bags? Are they 100% guaranteed to be authentic or are they "seconds" or sample sale bags? Thanks!

And his answer....

I do not sell fakes. All my bags, including Kooba, are 100% authentic. Yes, some of them are sample, some are second, some are not yet out in market as I used to work at as merchandiser in a major department store so i know these designer brand people. Many of my items can be seen in store 1 or 2 months after I put them up for sale.

Thanks!

So I suppose his brand new Pink Devins are "seconds"..LOL And have any of you who go to SS sales seen the Pink and Green Devins? How lucky he must be!

Oh! He knows "designer brand people"!! Well shoot, why didn't he say that in the listing? I would have been all over those bags! :throwup:

Good job, Lexie! Now if ebay would just listen to the folks reporting him. I'm going to have to keep an eye on his feedback and see if anyone catches on....

So he's already been reported to ebay and ebay still allows him to sell his stuff? That's why I don't like to buy from ebay because they allow scumbags like him to cheat people out of their money.

It's the way they play so offended that gets me..and as they complain and protest all they can, the more you have one them..selling fakes is one thing, swearing they're real is something different, some people actually believe it, so sad...

This is a guy I think we should all be trying to report when we get a chance. He has got a ton of fakes, he has relatively decent feedback and good pictures, and the fakes are better than average looking fakes, which always worries me, because this is a guy who is going to scam a lot of people. I know there's no way to report every fake we see, but this guy seems to be particularly egregious. People like this bug me more than the average fake seller.