The Fairy has landed!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I am new to the Prada forum, I am a regular over at the LV forum. However, the Prada Fairy bags and the Miu Miu Harlequin bags really caught my eye and I have found myself lurking over here! lol! My lurking lead to an obsession and subsequent purchase of a Fairy bag. I searched high and low, put my name on WLs over a month ago and then got lucky at Bergdorff Goodman. So without further delay, I would like to introduce my Prada Fairy bag. Thank you for looking at my thread and sharing in my excitement.
    The pictures are clickable to enlarge them. Sorry I am not much of a photog!

m_Prada Fairy 001.jpg m_Prada Fairy 002.jpg

m_Prada Fairy 003.jpg m_Prada Fairy 004.jpg

2. SSSSSSOOOOO beautiful congrats on another fabulous bag!!

3. yay!!! more fairies!! I'm so glad you got your hands on one :smile: It is a truly beautiful bag, I have developed a sort of mother instinct towards my fairy tote, everytime there's a leaky ceiling I cover it with my coat lol hahaha i know, how sad...
    but yes, congratulations and enjoy your fairy bag!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

4. IPB, totally love your Fairy bag --- it is so exquisite! Congrats on yet another fabulous addition to your already fabulous collection, I'm sure!!

5. congrads!!!! enjoy your bag!!!!!

6. COngrats!

7. It's extremely beautiful.... Really a dream for a fairy fan like me! :tender:

8. Its beautiful! Congrats!

9. Hooray! It's gorgeous!

10. We are small group of fairy bag lovers and that is a beauty of a bag--enjoy!!

11. beautiful!!!
    you know the photos really don;t do it justice as the soft muted shimmer on the overall bag doesn;t show up! but it's truly precious..
    enjoy.
    :heart::heart::heart::heart:

12. E,
    I came over to see your incredibly beautiful bag...congrats, you are soooo lucky !!!!

13. Thanks everyone for taking the time to welcome me and my Fairy bag, I am really loving everything about it!

14. These bags are so gorgeous! :drool:

15. I am waiting for mine to arrive. I cant wait!!!