The Face-off: Jamie vs. Nao !

itslesliee

Nov 6, 2008
Hi Ladies! I didn't see a thread on this, so please forgive me [and MODs delete this] if it already has been posted. :P

Just wanted to get some opinions from my fellow RMers! I'm in the market for a new wallet, but I can't seem to decide which one of RM's wallets I like better! :confused1: I haven't seen either the Jamie or Nao wallet IRL, so all I can rely on are e-tailer pictures. For the purposes of helping me decide, the face off is between the Nao Patent Wallet in Black and the Jamie Wallet in Noir Combo.

Now as soon as I figure out how to post a poll, let the votes begin! :woohoo: If it doesn't work, sorry... reply posts will just have to do. :tup:

**1st Pic -- Jamie Combo in Noir
**2nd Pic -- Nao Waller in Black Patent

Attachments

• jamie.jpg
    jamie.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 59
  • nao.jpg
    nao.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I like the looks of the jamie wallet more! However i think for me the nao would be more functional because it has more CC slots! You could probably find a better deal on the jamie wallets too. I've seen some up on ebay recently under $150

you are awesome, desi... thanks!! :nuts:

to be honest, i was leaning more towards the Jamie from the start :shame: lol... but for some reason i was drawn to the Nao everytime i put the Jamie in the checkout cart... LOL. i guess i just needed a second opinion, and you all have convinced me... haha

you are awesome, desi... thanks!! :nuts:

to be honest, i was leaning more towards the Jamie from the start :shame: lol... but for some reason i was drawn to the Nao everytime i put the Jamie in the checkout cart... LOL. i guess i just needed a second opinion, and you all have convinced me... haha

AWW! Hehe i like them both too.. maybe you can wait for the NAO to pop up at a better deal and get both! Just like bags, you can never have too many wallets either :yes:

I'm a fan of Jamie, I'm a Morning After girl and this is like, the compacted baby sister haha. I think if i owned a French Tote/ Cheri/ Rendez-vous I would love to have Nao as part of the collection - the clasp is so cool!