The "Face" of Hermes

avandome said:
The only face I could consider for Hermes...well,...is the face of a horse. Hermes started with saddles, I allways think of it as equestrian :wlae: ....so, A lovely horse face!:nuts:

I saw pictures of the opening of the refurbished Hermes store in Tyson's corner. In keeping with the tradition (the first customer was a horse) they had a gorgeous thoroughbred (Back in Black) walk into the store, fitted him with a saddle and walk him out again. I wish I had been there! Maybe they would consider my horse... :rolleyes:

BTW my favourite "face" would be Jackie O.

hello2703 said:
I saw pictures of the opening of the refurbished Hermes store in Tyson's corner. In keeping with the tradition (the first customer was a horse) they had a gorgeous thoroughbred (Back in Black) walk into the store, fitted him with a saddle and walk him out again. I wish I had been there! Maybe they would consider my horse... :rolleyes:

is that your horse in the picture? I like that photo alot.

hello2703 said:

My only issue with Jackie O... ( who is amazing) is that she is quintessentially a American woman, but to me Hermes is "tres" french... so I would have to voye for Catherine Denuve, (aprox. belle du jour).:flowers:

I agree with the "no face" bunch, but how's this for an idea. Jodie Foster, strong and successful woman who likes her Birkin. No? How about BryanBoy? He sure poses well:P