The FACE - Naomi Campbell - Oxygen -Feb 12

There is a sneak peek on Hulu Plus right now. I watched it and enjoyed it. Very "America's Next Top Model" feel but I love that they have the three models on it as well. Naomi seems like she will be her typical *****y self.

I am watching it right now. Can Karolina be any more gorgeous? I love Coco too though and would pick to be on her team if given the choice.

Last edited:
Good Lord, just watched the first 2 episodes and the last few minutes of episode 2 had me screaming "YASSSSSS!!!!!"

Naomi! OMG! She serrrrrveddddddd it!

I definitely enjoyed it but I'm not sure if I can add it to my cramped tv schedule but, I'll try to catch up whenever I can and read this thread of course :P

Good Lord, just watched the first 2 episodes and the last few minutes of episode 2 had me screaming "YASSSSSS!!!!!"

Naomi! OMG! She serrrrrveddddddd it!

I definitely enjoyed it but I'm not sure if I can add it to my cramped tv schedule but, I'll try to catch up whenever I can and read this thread of course :P

Hey sweets. I caught a little bit of it but you liked it? I think I need to see the whole episode now.

Hey sweets. I caught a little bit of it but you liked it? I think I need to see the whole episode now.

Hey you! Let me clarify, the last 5 minutes of episode 2 were great! You can speed right through the rest of it, if you ask me. Naomi simply served a whole bunch of diva - enough to truly peak my interest.

As I mentioned, I'm not sure i can add this to my regular tv schedule. Besides, there's a girl who seems determined to act a hot mess. Since I stay away from shows like Bad Girls Club, L&HH ATL and all those other shows were ladies act like animals, I don't plan on seeing that from any of the contestants on this program. That being said, it seems like future episodes will have a lot of drama, which will surely bring eyeballs.

Hope all is well :smile:

Hey you! Let me clarify, the last 5 minutes of episode 2 were great! You can speed right through the rest of it, if you ask me. Naomi simply served a whole bunch of diva - enough to truly peak my interest.

As I mentioned, I'm not sure i can add this to my regular tv schedule. Besides, there's a girl who seems determined to act a hot mess. Since I stay away from shows like Bad Girls Club, L&HH ATL and all those other shows were ladies act like animals, I don't plan on seeing that from any of the contestants on this program. That being said, it seems like future episodes will have a lot of drama, which will surely bring eyeballs.

Hope all is well :smile:

Hey there
gheyfight_zpsd8c6d7ba.gif

All is well and you?

Thanks for the info. I avoid the ones you mentioned as well. They drive me nuts. And yes, I want to see some Naomi diva-ness. Don't really care about the rest, lol.

Hey there

All is well and you?

Thanks for the info. I avoid the ones you mentioned as well. They drive me nuts. And yes, I want to see some Naomi diva-ness. Don't really care about the rest, lol.

This is cracking me up!!!!

I definitely say tune in for the Diva. She went so 'hard' at the blond model that the lady looked like she was going to cry. And she didn't even have to raise her voice, gesticulate or throw a cell phone!!!!

Now if more chicks could learn that acting a fool is so gauche, especially when it is unnecessary. (I can admit, there may be times to amp up verbally but not get physical). Words are tougher than any fists especially when served with hot, steaming shade. heehee.
heehee