THE FABULOUS MONOGRAM FLANDRIN CLUBHOUSE

The bottom of this bag is without feet, but I have seen no wear whatsoever. The canvas is still very stiff ~ the bag is structured and very thick with the microfibor lining. The snaps DO unsnap, but there is no need to ever use the bag with them unsnapped, IMO. This is an everyday bag for me. I purchased the new wide strap with the mono on one side and black on the other, and find it much more comfortable than the black strap that came with the flandrin. The interior is quite deep, which I love, and even though it's an open tote bag, I feel it is very secure. A zippy wallet WILL fit on end in the middle zippered pocket for security. As a hand held bag, it's a bit more dressy, and I like the options that are available with dual handles.
Thank you, can you post pics with the strap....and a modeling. My SA sent one with feet so maybe they upgraded after initial release

Wow! Luck you :smile: Are they starting to make them with feet moving forward?

And my SA didn't even know that they were originally made without feet. I guess it was a quick turnaround (maybe one batch) before they realized it....seems like it should have had feet all the time and production forgot.

Thanks for pic...do you have any modeling? Does it stay with the bag all the time or do you leave it on or only bring it out for extended specific uses? Also, does it fit crossbody or still just shoulder?
I will get you a modeling shot tomorrow:smile: I keep the strap on at all times. But I also use the strap on other bags. It is too short for crossbody.

Oh my goodness, this just made my day! I fell in love with the bag a month ago when I saw it in person but I noticed it didn't have any feet. Now I definitely want it!
I picked up my Flandrin and I have to say I love it more than my Kensington! I love that the handles are softer. My amazing SA was able to put a request into the warehouse to get me one with feet! View attachment 3576184 View attachment 3576186

For those that didn't think....

IMG_1484717845.368636.jpg

It can totally fit on your shoulder although I would not do this all the time, but in a bind it is possible. That being said, I also think it will only fit in summer/spring when there is no outerwear involved---unless your smaller (I am 5'10 size 12/14).

IMG_1484717952.823742.jpg

IMG_1484717964.574563.jpg

And my favorite pic of the day:

IMG_1484717992.393669.jpg

It's my "best of both worlds" pic. I have a flap organizer on one side and a clear liner on the other.

IMG_1484718056.114405.jpg

And the items can stay hidden underneath. The flap prevents the spill if it rips over.....

View attachment 3577914

It can totally fit on your shoulder although I would not do this all the time, but in a bind it is possible. That being said, I also think it will only fit in summer/spring when there is no outerwear involved---unless your smaller (I am 5'10 size 12/14).

View attachment 3577915

View attachment 3577916

View attachment 3577917

It's my "best of both worlds" pic. I have a flap organizer on one side and a clear liner on the other.

View attachment 3577918

And the items can stay hidden underneath. The flap prevents the spill if it rips over.....
Congrats on your new Flandrin. It looks great on you and I enjoyed all your mod shots of the bag too. I have always stayed away from center zip bags because my organizer wouldn't fit. I just love your organizers especially the flap one. You may have opened a whole new world of bags to me. Enjoy your new beauty!

View attachment 3577914

View attachment 3577915

View attachment 3577916

View attachment 3577917

View attachment 3577918

Great choice ~I think you will enjoy this new style of tote for you. It is a great way to be organized. And the zipped center compartment is the icing on the cake~!

View attachment 3577914

View attachment 3577915

View attachment 3577916

View attachment 3577917

View attachment 3577918

Love the clear liner! Where'd you find it?

Congrats on your new Flandrin. It looks great on you and I enjoyed all your mod shots of the bag too. I have always stayed away from center zip bags because my organizer wouldn't fit. I just love your organizers especially the flap one. You may have opened a whole new world of bags to me. Enjoy your new beauty!

Thank you. I enjoy finding ways to make anbag more useful....my accessories have accessories.

Great choice ~I think you will enjoy this new style of tote for you. It is a great way to be organized. And the zipped center compartment is the icing on the cake~!

I know...for now I think O'Neill keep the additional strap in there

Love the clear liner! Where'd you find it?

I made it...you can see more details in my signature