THE FABULOUS MONOGRAM FLANDRIN CLUBHOUSE

1. #1 Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    I will start this club, and I hope others will join me as they purchase this new bag. I LVOE eveything about the Flandrin ~ the luscious leather trim on the handles and around the sides of the bag, the fact that the handles stand up straight, the gorgeous ultrasuede lining, the zippered divider pocket that is SUPER thick and is REALLY deep (my clemence wallet fits inside), no leather trim around the opening to get dirty and wrinkled. My only con is that I wish it had 4 little brass feet :sad:

This color is Bois De Rose, and it comes in Red and Noir.

[​IMG]

dexter123 likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

dexter123 likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

dexter123 and j19 like this.
  4. [​IMG]

5. so pretty - love the BDR leather!

lovethe1urwith likes this.
  6. This is absolutely beautiful!

dexter123 and lovethe1urwith like this.
  7. Oh my gosh! I'm in love hoping to get it in black for my birthday I literally fell in love when I saw it in store. my only concern is the wear and tear? How is yours holding up? It's so hard to find any reviews on this bag :sad:

8. I don't see any concerns for wear and tear on this bag. The corners are rounded and covered with leather, so they shouldn't take the abuse of a bag with pointed/fold over corners. The handles are thick and secured very well. I appreciate that there isn't any leather around the opening of the bag to get dirty. I would just be careful with the light colored interior, and try to put your items in pouches so that it stays clean. Wonderful bag ~ I know you will lvoe it~!

9. I'm so excited now! How do you find the longer strap? Do you use it much and find it comfortable/convenient?
    I'll have to post photos when I get mine!

10. The strap is a perfect one for me because I'm tall and it allows the bag to not sit low on my body, which I llike

11. Such a gorgeous bag! If any f you who own one wouldn't mind taking mod shots I'd really appreciate it! Would like to see what the bag looks like when using the longer strap.

12. This is the first picture I have seen of this bag. It is absolutely beautiful. Love the leather and the colour.

13. Mod shots? Anyone?

14. I'm saving up for the black! I really love this bag, seen It IRL and fell in love instantly!

15. Here how i wear mine with short strap and it works for me. I am 5'7"