The fabulous MC Courtney club...

mirason

Mommy of 3
O.G.
Jul 11, 2008
I noticed that we didn't have a club for the MC Courtney, so i guess it's okay that i start one since i just got mine...I hope this will help others.

Introducing My MC Courtney PM

Picture027-vi.jpg

Picture028-vi.jpg

Picture030-vi.jpg

Picture034-vi.jpg

Picture035-vi.jpg

Picture036-vi.jpg

Picture041-vi.jpg

I couldn't find the date code on the bag, so i will keep searching for it and i will also upload some modeling pics later on...Come one guys, i know i'm not the only one here...I want to see yours too!

OMG, the clutch is TDF!! Very, very gorgeous...I think i need to save for one...gotta have it!!lol...:P

Congrats to lili22970, puhisko, and deem0neesa!

So pretty!! Looks like almost everyone is going with the black color in this style.

Oh yeah, the black is more versatile i think...but the white is just as gorgeous!! :yahoo:
So happy to see you all here...i was so lonely, lol...But not anymore!;)

thanks mirason! I thoroughly enjoy this clutch....I lvoed it so I had to buy it but I did not realize how much I would use it! I did not think I would use it as much as I do.....im much more of a casual user and I think that is why it surprises me that I am able to use it so much in the casual sense

Does anyone have the GM and perhaps put up a modeling pic? How do you like your GM if you have that one?

I had the GM and returned it for the smaller version. The GM was just too overwhelming for me. It reminded me of a travel bag. I'm 5"3" for reference.

In fact my bf got me the smaller courntey, I took it back, because I wanted the GM. Got home and it was super HUGE, so I took it back, for the original size my bf got me.

Good luck!