The fabulous MC Courtney club...

i'm in the club as well! I got it in black, i thought it is more versatile and the studs don't stand out as much in the black than white. I was in LV for a long period contemplating on which colour, I think I chose the right one.

Your Courtney's are beautiful.

This is my current HG, the PM in Black.

One.... day...... she will be mine!!!

Of course, one day she will be yours!!!;)

Hi guys!

Hope you can help me......How much does the Courtney (pm and gm) weigh?

TIA!

Oh boy...I'll have to come back with an aswer for that after i weigh it...lol. ;)

i'm in the club as well! I got it in black, i thought it is more versatile and the studs don't stand out as much in the black than white. I was in LV for a long period contemplating on which colour, I think I chose the right one.

Welcome to the club!! YAY!!!! Yes indeed, the black one is more versatile and definitely my favorite one...although the white bag is stunning as well...
I can't wait to see your new baby's pics...lol...and maybe some modeling pics too
;)

Last edited:
Gosh! It's heavy...even heavier than my MC Ursula! But still love it :love:
Thank you so much.....

You're very welcome...

Hmm, that's strange...I tried the MC Ursula and i seemed heavier to me at the time...

Well, then again, i have a few heavy bags so i'm used to it, lol...MC Coutney is well worth it though:P

Courtney is so gorgeous!

Indeed, she is GORGEOUS!!:yahoo:

Hey Ladies! I'm joining you with my brand new super hot and rockin black MC Courtney Clutch:rochard:! She is so hot I can't wait to take her out! I'll bet she'll be turning many heads! What experiences have you girls had taking this beauty out? Let us know!

Attachments

• IMG00345-20100406-1920.jpg
    IMG00345-20100406-1920.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 531
Hey Ladies! I'm joining you with my brand new super hot and rockin black MC Courtney Clutch:rochard:! She is so hot I can't wait to take her out! I'll bet she'll be turning many heads! What experiences have you girls had taking this beauty out? Let us know!

Congrats on your new addition...she's a beauty indeed!!!

I haven't taken mine out yet...I'm still at the staring and smiling stage, lol:P....but we're taking a little vacation to Florida and i will be taking her with me...I can't wait to rock'n roll....:graucho:

What about the rest of you, have you taken yours out yet?? :nuts:

Sorry about the pic, here it is again, my Black MC Courtney Clutch...

picture.php

It's gorgeous, lily!!!

Good question DT93...I haven't found mine yet neither...I haven't really search for it, but i know it's hidden pretty well though... :sad: