The Fabulous Life Of :

1. Sometimes-- but I love weddings of all kinds!! I'll even stop what I'm doing to watch one on a commercial.. my husband thinks that it just hilarious!

2. Prada's, this is one of my favorite shows.

The bad thing is that I noticed some of my spending increased once I started watching the show. For me sometimes it becomes like I'm shopping while watching television. I know some other people who have experienced this as well. Not crazy shopping addictions though.
    As for my favorite episodes, I liked the one with the Hiltons. I also liked the one with the IT girls and the one with the celebrities that talked about birkins.

3. It's A Great Show!!! :smile: I Generally Catch It When I Least Expect & Very Happy That It's On!!! :smile:

4. This show just depresses me...It should be renamed NEENER NEENER YOUR LIFE SUCKS!! :upsidedown:

5. Me too! I love that show and I'm always buying stuff I see on there.

6. oh i LOVE this show!! too bad we don't get it over here in Hong Kong. Gosh, i miss American television!!

one of my fave episodes is Usher...it's amazing how that guy burns thru money!! new shoes EVERY DAY?!?!? wow. such a waste, but so entertaining at the same time!

7. LOL!! couldn't agree more!

8. I love this show. Sorry girls, but my favorite is the first one... THE FABULOUS LIFE OF BRITNEY SPEARS. I know some of you don't like her but...damn, what a life she used to have.

9. ^^ i think watching britney's episode will make britneys depressed! i mean more depressed!

10. Is There A Regular Time This Is On?

11. I love that show, but i can never figure out when its on

12. ^ Angelie ~ Me Either. I Will Try & Find This Out.....

13. I'd Love To See The Episode With Birkins!!!!! :smile:

14. i love watching the emotion that goes into planning a wedding

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice