The Exclusive WALTZ Club

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know there a few of us out there with the Oskar Waltz or the smaller version.

I'll be the first to share:wlae: :wlae:

Here's my Oskar Waltz :heart::heart:

OSKARLV1.jpg
  2. Here is mine:graucho::

[​IMG]

PICT4914.jpg
  3. You´re killing me guys!

4. anyone have the smaller one?! is it dora?! I like that one...

5. my mattress sales lady has a fake one and was showing it off to me when she saw my real LV..it was sad because the handle was broken and she was pretending that it was real... I was gracious and told her that it was lovely to not hurt her feelings...it really turned me off of that bag....

6. Ok. Here's mine again. I noticed the last one came up as a thumbnail :P

[​IMG]

7. I love this bag!!!!! Here is a pic of mine.

Photo 21.jpg
  8. Gorgeous bags ladies :love:

9. A few PFers have the smaller one.:yes: It's really nice as well but would have been too small for my frame.

10. ^^ I saw a picture of Jessica Simpson with that bag and it was really cuuute...it seemed that you can only put a wallet, lipgloss and maybe a cell phone...not very big...that bag would be my ultimate dream bag! :girlsigh:

11. The smaller one is the Macha Waltz :flowers:

12. Wow, this club really IS exclusive. :wtf:
    LOL. Only 3 people so far. :P

13. your bags are SO beautiful!

14. I loooove this bag! If only... :love:

15. i want the Macha Waltz soo badly :sad: how exclusive is the bag?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice