The ever so rapidly growing RM collection of Ghall

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
Hi Ladies. I don't know where RM has been all my life! it's like these bags were designed for me in mind! LOL!
i am in love and i fell hard. i decided to post pictures of how quickly my love and obsession has taken me to the poor house! LOL.
i'll start w/ the small stuff! and i'll keep adding to this thread as my never ending purchases come in!

first is the bronze w/ gold stud allison make up bag, fuschia benjamins pouch and brown croc cory pouch. these are awesome must have accessories for me! the cory pouch is my camera case ;)
rm3.jpg

next up! my 3 rockers! bright royal w/ silver hw, mustard 3 zip croc, and ivory linear stud rocker.
rm2.jpg

rm1.jpg

up next my MAC collection. i am usually a HUGE bag kinda girl, but man i love this bag and can't get enough of it!!!
here's the one that started it!
black cat boho
boho2.jpg

and the next one - wine w/ finished tassels (imo all macs should have finished tassles! LOVE THEM!)
rm7.jpg

next 2 came together
black patent croc
rm6.jpg

and violet- so pretty- perfect purple- but she's damaged- hoping she can be fixed!
rm4-1.jpg

and this one i also love.. i love them all! LOL. gold python MAC from gilt
rm5-1.jpg

and these came today! got them from endless.com on sunday!

fuschia MAC w/ gunmetal hw ala michelle trachtenberg! (i seem to always buy bags after seeing them on her! LOL) this is seriously the SOFTEST leather!
rm8.jpg

and red MAC w/ antique silver hw
rm9.jpg

these will add awesome pops of color to my wardrobe!

and here's a group picture minuse black cat- she's w/ RM getting studs repaired:sad: Nicole said i probably won't see her for about 8 weeks.
rm10-1.jpg

i feel like it's pretty good and everything is very different even though it's the same bag. i have 7 total- i'd like to make it an even 10! LOL.. would love to add a teal 3 zip , tan or luggage, and a steel or FIG w/ silver HW....
rm10-1.jpg

i just received this on friday from bonz... it's super cute- but i think i'd prefer a MAC in teal...
rm11-1.jpg

and my next big love is the PH Darling that i just received yesterday from an awesome TPFer that i traded with!
rm12.jpg

and on Friday i received this from another great TPFer.. Grey Mattie- she's my HG.. the perfect bag for me fits so comfy on the shoulder and holds EVERYTHING i need!
rm15.jpg

and my almond stud devote.. also a gorgeous bag!! she's large and in charge and oh so blingy!
rm14.jpg

this patent red Nikki is the only bag from my orignal first purchases that i've kept! she's perfect, red, and so soft! i also LOVE the siggy hw!
rm13.jpg