~* The European Club *~

Noorah1

Aug 26, 2008
I did a search and didn't find a club for us European LV lovers so here is one, then! :smile: Share your LV collection with us and it would be great to know which part of Europe you are from!

I'm from Finland myself and my teeny-tiny collection of LVs consists of Echarpe Capri scarv in beige and Damier Speedy 30 in Ebene.. Well, so far :yes:. I started collecting LV only one and a half weeks ago (hehe, a real newbie!) But I will have more of LV in two weeks, yay, can't wait!

Everybody living in Europe are welcomed to join! :yes:

Last edited:
That's agreat idea, having a club for us European LV Lovers. :yahoo:

I also started collecting LV only recently.
So far I have the Galliera GM and the Tivoli GM.
I'm already having second thoughts about the Tivoli though. One of the straps is alsways coming of my shoulder and even though it's GM, it's pretty small (compared to my Galliera).
Maybe I will sell it and get some Accesoires instead.

Yay, welcome welcome! Whoa, another one from Finland, too, great! Dunno if I should speak Finnish or English, hehe.. :lol:

So, what are you going to purchase next from LV?

I'm thinking of Epi Pochette in grenade or cassis (still haven't decided which colour!), Montorgueil PM and Monaco scarv in black.

Hi there!

I'm from Denmark.. My collection is just accesories.. ;) I'm going to buy my first "real" bag in october, when i'm going to the "mothership" in Paris. ;) I think it would be a epi speedy 25, or perhaps the Graphite Keepall.

Noorah: I can definetly recomment the epi pochette! I have in black, and I use it alot! I would love one i cassis og grenada also..

Hello from the UK! Thanks for starting the club of us Europeans.

My bags are in my collection thread (click "my bags" in my sig) since my last family pic it's grown a little but it's all there.

Hi gals!! I'm from Italy and my collection includes mono speedy 25, mono speedy 30, mini pochette accessoires, zippy coin and an old agenda that I'm looking to change!!