~* The European Club *~

I thought I'd post pics of my very small collection. Since I have two small LV purses it is nice to get two bigger ones very soon.

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

I just called Helsinki LV and now I have a brown watercolor speedy waiting for me there! Yay! I can't wait! They also told me that they have a waitlist for the Galliera PM, so I'm pretty sure I'm just going to buy the GM. I put my name on the waitlist, but I don't think I'll get one soon enough.

You are so lucky!!! I love the brown watercolor speedy. My store only had the white one, which I didn't like that much.
Get the Galliera GM, it's huge but soooo cool. I couldn't live without mine anymore. :yahoo:

BTW, am I the only one who doesn't care that much for white (esp. multicolor) LV bags? :confused1::shrugs:

I know I am! Especially when I almost didn't call the store today. I thought that it would be just silly to ask about the Speedy since it's clearly sold out. I also thought there's no need to check if they have both Galliera sizes. Well, I'm glad I called. Now I practically have the Speedy and I know the Galliera situation so it won't be a surprise if they don't have the PM. Although I think I might like the GM better after all since I do want a big bag. I just don't want a huge bag.

I thought I'd post pics of my very small collection. Since I have two small LV purses it is nice to get two bigger ones very soon.

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

Wow, good choices! I luuuuv the multicolore Kate, it's so pretty! I think I'm going to ask my parents to get me one on Christmas.. Heheheee..:graucho:

And congrats on your Watercolor Speedy!! :tup:

I love the Kate too. I was so glad when I found her since I wanted a small multicolore bag, but I dislike the multicolore pochette. I just love the gold leather on Kate.

@ Dreamcherry
How did you like the LV Store in Strasbourg? I'm going on Monday. :yahoo:

Has anybody else been to LV in Strasbourg?

I plan on getting the mini pochette (pattern still undecided) and the zippy coin (epi cassis) for sure.

Has any of you ever worn the mini pochette attached to the belt loops? If that looks cute, the mini pochette would be my perfect clubbing bag.

@ Juulia
I think the Eva is the perfect spring/summer bag. I love the long strap worn across the body. :heart:

@ Dreamcherry
How did you like the LV Store in Strasbourg? I'm going on Monday. :yahoo:

All SA's are really friendly and nice. I always go there to get my goodies!
p.s.: right now I'm staying in my hotel Lisbon - I'll be back on Monday (night...)
Too bad - we could've gone together! :tdown:
I'm going for a little LV and Hermès shopping now :graucho:

Hi everyone! I'd like to join this club too! I'm also from Finland and this is actually my first post ever on this forum (though I've been a member of tPF for a couple months now). My small but beloved collection consists of Speedy 30 in Damier, Speedy 25 in Mono and Pochette Accessoires in Mono. I'm hoping to add a new member to my little LV family soon :girlsigh:.