~* The European Club *~

I want to join too. I'm Belgian, but live in Greece and the LV boutique is too close for my own good! ;)

I used to travel a lot to France and that's when it all started for me.

So many European LV lovers. :yahoo::yahoo:

Girls, you might be able to help me with some LV related matter:
As some of you might know, I only started wearing LV very recently. I got the Galliera GM and the Tivoli GM.
I'm having second thoughts about the tivoli (strap falling of my shoulder etc.)
Now I'm thinking about getting some Accessoires.
How do you like the Coin Zippy in Epi cassis?
Or should I continue with bags like a speedy?

The more I read here and look up the LV website the less I seem to know what to get.:confused1::shrugs:

I have that purse I really like it, love that the lining is a brighter colour but it drives me a little crazy too. The Coins slip into the Credit card slots so that's a little annoying, it's nice to get a few accessories too I say go for it.

Yay, welcome welcome! Whoa, another one from Finland, too, great! Dunno if I should speak Finnish or English, hehe.. :lol:

So, what are you going to purchase next from LV?

I'm thinking of Epi Pochette in grenade or cassis (still haven't decided which colour!), Montorgueil PM and Monaco scarv in black.

Although it would be fun I think writing in Finnish might not be allowed here. :thinking:

I'm going to Helsinki next week, so that means I'll be shopping at LV of course! I'm thinking of buying a Galliera PM (or maybe GM if the PM seems too small) and a brown watercolor speedy. I think I should call and check if they have the speedy. In july I saw the white one there and it was beautiful. In addition to these I'm going to buy something smaller, but I'm not sure what. We'll see.

So many European LV lovers. :yahoo::yahoo:

Girls, you might be able to help me with some LV related matter:
As some of you might know, I only started wearing LV very recently. I got the Galliera GM and the Tivoli GM.
I'm having second thoughts about the tivoli (strap falling of my shoulder etc.)
Now I'm thinking about getting some Accessoires.
How do you like the Coin Zippy in Epi cassis?
Or should I continue with bags like a speedy?

The more I read here and look up the LV website the less I seem to know what to get.:confused1::shrugs:

I LOVE Zippy Coin in Epi, it's so pretty! If you want to have some accessories then I think Zippy Coin would be quite nice. I'm getting one on my birthday in Damier Azur. And about Speedy, that bag is always a good choice :P

I :heart: my speedy!

Although it would be fun I think writing in Finnish might not be allowed here. :thinking:

I'm going to Helsinki next week, so that means I'll be shopping at LV of course! I'm thinking of buying a Galliera PM (or maybe GM if the PM seems too small) and a brown watercolor speedy. I think I should call and check if they have the speedy. In july I saw the white one there and it was beautiful. In addition to these I'm going to buy something smaller, but I'm not sure what. We'll see.

You are right! I guess English is the only 'allowed' language here. But I don't mind, I heart English :P.

Ooh, I love the watercolor speedy, it's soo fabulous!
I have to wait a few more weeks before I get to shop at LV in Hki (YO exams coming up, you know what I mean, hehe!).. But maybe I'll manage somehow..

So nice to have more members, welcome welcome!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Noorah1, Oh, I must wish you luck then! I took the exams during last fall and spring, so I still remember all the reading and panicking. Well, It'll be over sooner than you think.

I can't wait until I get my wc speedy!

I just called Helsinki LV and now I have a brown watercolor speedy waiting for me there! Yay! I can't wait! They also told me that they have a waitlist for the Galliera PM, so I'm pretty sure I'm just going to buy the GM. I put my name on the waitlist, but I don't think I'll get one soon enough.

Hello,

I am from Italy.
Just went from Marseille - France - where I was in vacation ....
I bought The Pochette in Damier Ebene with the extender....Love it!

Last year I bought my first LV, Damier Azur Speedy 25....

Then, in spring, in Milan, other wonderful goodies...but it's a long story...

Ciao

from Milano

Luisa